“Great BBQ at a low price”

Little Pigs Bar-B-Q of Mauldin
Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in Mauldin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Est. 1986. Great no frills, BBQ restaurant. Delicious and made to order. The very best catering around as well.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

One of my favorite restarants in Mauldin South Carolina hands down is Little Pigs. The pulled pork has a wonderful smoky flavor that does not even need sauce to enjoy. The staff is very friendly and always helpful with suggestions of items to try.

There are newer reviews for Little Pigs Bar-B-Q of Mauldin

Reviewed June 24, 2014

They've added ribs on friday and saturday and though I'm not a rib person I had to give them a try... Absolutely delicious. A lot meatier than I expected. Deliciously messy!!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The BBQ sandwhiches and ribs aren't bad here. They're not great or the best, but it's teh best choice within the area there in Mauldin that I know of.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

As barbecue lovers we try to visit a different BBQ place each time we visit the area. I found the pulled pork to be very tender and lean and a generous sandwich serving. Price was around $3.50 or so. Only two choices of BBQ and both are mustard based (hot and regular )
At first taste I did not really care for either sauce but once on the sandwich it made the combination very good (the hot is best)
At this point I would rate this second only to Tom's BBQ. (Mainly because Toms has many sauce options and has better prices. ) I would still definitely return for the pulled pork and other options I have yet to sample.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Little Pigs is my favorite bbq in Mauldin; good prices and quality food. I have never had their lunch plates, only pint sizes of cole slaw, baked beans, and pulled pork.

Thr slaw is slightly sweet and is mayonnaise based. The beans are sweet and always perfect. Their pulled pork is leaner than others I've tried which I prefer.

Try the southern mustard sauce for bbq if you've never had it!

The service is always friendly and fast.

1  Thank kellynrk