“Don't know what happen but...”
Review of Shoney's

Shoney's
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Manning
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went to Shoney's in Manning for lunch yesterday and I don't know what happened but I glad it did. Had the buffet and it was AWESOME! Best buffet I have had at Shoney's since I can remember. Every thing was flavorful. Not the flavor when you know a bunch has been added to make it taste good. Flavorful in that it was fresh and seasoned just right without it being too much. The fried chicken and pork chops were crispy and very tender. The corn and cabbage - yummy! The butter beans had the right amount of pork in them and the mashed potatoes? Lord have mercy the mashed potatoes had the right amount of lumps in them that you know they were fresh mashed and not instant. Never made it to desert. My desert was a second helping of the chicken, butter beans over rice and corn. My mouth is watering. Thank you Shoney's for an excellent buffet!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Shoney's was next door to the Hampton Inn so we stopped in after a long day of driving. I think this town rolls up the sidewalks fairly early because by 10pm we were the only ones in there other than the Sherrif. Apparently the waitstaff were shorthanded that night so it took quite a while to get our food but once it came it was delicious. I ordered a southern vegetable stew and it was so full of flavor I would have ordered a second if I were not so full from the portion and from my delicious milk shake.

2  Thank GreekMark
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stopped at Shoney's for dinner. The staff is amazing, and very friendly and professional, but the buffet, floors, and tables were not clean at all.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

They had a large charcoal grill in front of the restaurant. There were three different options. The streak was grilled and brought to our table. They were done perfectly and tasted great. Sides were on the buffet. The staff was very friendly and made sure that our drinks were refiled and dirty dished removed.

1  Thank Mark F
Reviewed April 9, 2013

A nice place to take the kids. Big booths and tables lots of wiggle room .The service was fast and our waitress brought the little ones' stuff out first ( 2 year old's do not like to wait for their fries). Tuesdays are steak night with all want salad , side and topping bar. The teens and Dad enjoyed it.

1  Thank Samantha W