Hampton Inn Manning
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$71
$50
$70
$51
$104
All reviewsmanning scbreakfast staffroom was cleanwafflesgreat stopfree breakfastsouth carolinahalfway pointbreakfast was excellentoutdoor pooleasy accessovernight stopwould stay here againwe've stayedfresh fruitnext morningconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The title says it all. It's clean, comfortable and has a competent staff. What else would one wish for. Wifi connection served me well. I was in route to Florida. The Hampton Inn was a welcome rest spot. I would like to go on and on. Some people can write 200 words regarding a bottle of wine. I can not. I simply know what I like and when it comes to motels and hotels, what I know is that I like Hampton Inns. You won't go wrong in general and certainly not at the one I stayed at in particular. The temperature adjusts nicely. The water can be turned to hot easily. I fell asleep quickly. What else can you ask of a hotel/motel?

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Harry M
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This was one of the best places that we have ever stayed in. It was super clean, The bed was really nice and the sheets were super clean.The bathroom was also super clean and nice. Great place. I would highly recommend this hotel. Close to I-95 but we didn't have any road noise.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank James K
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is one of my favorite Hamptons when traveling southbound from Philadelphia. The hotel is clean, staff are courteous, the room and bathroom is spacious, and it is convenient to the Interstate. I have never had any concerns with personal or vehicle safety either.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank L H
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This hampton inn offers consistently good accommodations for people traveling the I 95 corridor. Rates are reasonable & breakfast is pretty good as well. It would be nice if there was a decent restaurant nearby but that is not the case on most of the interstate,unfortunately .

Room Tip: Top floor away from elevators & vending machines
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Dougyfd
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Stopped on our way to Disney. Couldn't have asked for more. Clean room, friendly staff, good workout center with Precore equipment. The free breakfast was very good with a variety of choices from traditional to healthy with fresh fruit offered. Will stop again if needed.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family