“Limited area resources” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Manning
Highland Lakes, United States
“Limited area resources”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel, while a good Hampton Inn, is not located convenient to good restaurants. Very good location to 95. It also cost us 30,000 points and I feel that is too many considering the location and available choices for eating.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Samuel S L
Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manning, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for your review. I too wish that we had more to choose from in the way of restaurants and have been trying for years to get a name brand to locate here. They say that our population is not such to warrent and support one. We will keep trying

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Typical Hampton Inn, clean, well stocked, friendly staff. I left my jacket there and the staff told me that if I arranged for UPS prepaid pickup, they would package it for me. They did and I was very happy to have my jacket shipped home. Breakfast choices typical.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Hampton I, Manager at Hampton Inn Manning, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for choosing Hampton, we look forward to seeing you again when in our area
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Needed to find a place to stay. Made a couple of calls...other Hamptons were full. Then called Hampton Inn in Manning and immediately booked a room. Good nights sleep, good breakfast and on our way. Always pleased with Hampton Inns. You always know what to expect.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your stay and for your review. Hope to see you again soon
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

In mid February and during yet another winter storm, we were driving from Washington, DC, to Ft. Lauderdale to catch a cruise. We had stayed the previous night in Lumberton, and 95-S was an icy mess. We drove as far as we could in the snow and ice and lucked out when this hotel had availability. The staff was incredibly nice, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Overnight, the storm knocked out the power, but the rooms were still nice and warm. The breakfast ladies (wish I remembered their names!) put out an incredible spread, and we had a great time despite the outage. Some people there complained about the lack of power, but there was nothing they could do. Well-rested and well-fed, we were able to continue our trek to Florida. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing Hampton. We love having you here and look forward toyour next visit
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

another enjoyable stay at this location. wonderful facility just off the interstate. easy on/ easy off. will be back again. great value for the money. friendly staff and a nice large clean room. lots of parking and the breakfast was good.

1 Thank O9500FKrichardc
Thank you for choosing Hampton, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay
Reading, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Went to breakfast and when I came back Housekeeping was in my room before I had a chance to check out. This was the first time I have ever had this happen in a hotel. Check inn was as if it was a memorized speech. Check out was at least pleasant. Typical Hampton Inn breakfast

2 Thank silvertraveler65
I do apologize. It is not our usual habit of service and the room attendant was corrected and this will not happen to another guest. We appreciate your patronage.
Lexington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Manning, SC for two nights. The hotel was very clean, breakfast was great and the staff very friendly. I normally stay at Hampton Inn hotels in larger cities and was a little wary of how the small town hotel right off of I-95 would be. I was very surprised and happy. Beds were super comfortable and was the best sleep I had in a hotel since the last trip to a Hampton Inn!

You won't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jo B
Thank you !!!!!! We appreciate you choosing Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manning
Howard Johnson Manning
#6 of 13 in Santee
Holiday Inn Santee
Holiday Inn Santee
#3 of 13 in Santee

Been to Hampton Inn Manning? Share your experiences!