“Mr. Cleveland Gore”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Manning
Walterboro, United States
“Mr. Cleveland Gore”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

As I arrived, and then departed the next morning, I could not help but notice the Baymont Inn signs next to the Hampton's parking lot. A few years ago, they were my usual stay while in Manning. Unclean rooms and highly questionable billings demanded that I go elsewhere. I am extremely pleased with this Hampton facilities and their staff. Everything and everyone, is "Top Shelf". Thank you all.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
PA
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The Hampton Inn has always been the hotel of choice for my wife and I when we travel. The rooms are always clean, the beds comfortable, and the staff friendly and helpful, and the free breakfast is always a plus.

We are long time Hilton Honors members, and we always request a king bed. My wife checked online and with hotels.com ahead of time to confirm that a king was available. We checked in and when we went to our room,we found that we were given two queens. When my wife went to the desk to inquire about this, she was told, with attitude that "Darlin, I TOLD your husband that a king was not available". My wife went back online, and both websites we looked at earlier still had kings available.

We will remain loyal HAMPTON INN customers , but I doubt we will stay here again. To be fair, everything else but the employee was great, clean comfortable rooms, and great beds.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Dix, United States
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This hotel is in a convenient, low-traffic location. They have a professional, friendly staff; and, I would certainly stay at this hotel again. Recommend it to all of my family, friends, and co-workers.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

home
Reviewed November 2, 2013

This hotel is very clean which is very important to us. Also the beds are comfortable and clean. The breakfast is nothing special, but it's ok and the breakfast room is nice. Good coffee. We have stayed here before and would stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is clean and updated, the bed is very comfortable and plenty pillows. I was able to check in early, the staff is nice! There was an issue with my television and after bringing it to the staffs attention, they immediately changed our room. I would stay here again!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Homestead, Florida
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed here one night on the way back to Miami. The hotel is fine, located right off Interstate 95, and is located in a quiet area. However for us it was quiet until about FOUR in the morning,when the walls were being pounded on. I have no idea what was going on, but it did give us the incentive to get up, go down for the breakfast and get on our way.
A nice clean place to sleep.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ocala
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Had an apple after checking in ,which was provided at hotel. Room was clean and up to date on amenities. Breakfast was good and had nice selection.Shoney's was within walking distance to have lunch or dinner. No problems and will stay here again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Manning
Howard Johnson Manning
#3 of 13 in Santee
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 13 in Santee

Been to Hampton Inn Manning? Share your experiences!