“Great Customer Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Lugoff
Dunnellon, Florida
“Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

Recently stayed a night at this hetel. Was treated great!! We were an hour earlier than check in, they let us check in early, no problem. We were traveling to purchase a home, they let us fax a 9 page purchase contract, no cost. We had to stay later than our check out time, no problem leaving our car in their parking lot until after our propety meeting. They were so accommodating!! Room was great! What a value!!!!

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask if you need something. Suites are large and quite
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Sandy R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

Easy location for visiting Camden. Great room rate, clean & well set out for what you are paying. Don't expect too much, but for $50 very nice & comfortable overnight stay.

• Stayed June 2011
Chapin, SC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2011

Stayed here with my 2 daughters for a horse show. The room was clean, although a little outdated. Sheets and towels were clean, as was the bathroom. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank horsemom29036
athens, ga
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2010

When traveling on a budget, I don't expect a lot in a hotel room that is less than $50. I expect some noise, stains on the carpet, and mildew stains in the bathroom. But I do expect a clean bed, decent towels, and a reasonably comfortable room. This motel has it. Yes, it is worn in many places, but it is in a really convenient location to I-20, right next to a gas station & waffle house. So everything you need for a quick pull-off the interstate to rest and recharge is there. Do I want to spend a relaxing weekend here? No, of course not. But for what it's purpose is, it delivers surprisingly well.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank accbiker
Beckley WV
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2010

The hotel was in a safe, quiet area & right off the interstate. The staff was friendly & helpful, the bed was clean & comfortable but the carpet was stained, dirty & wet in spots. The whole room, in general, smelled weird upon our arrival. The water was hot but the pressure was low. The breakfast was whimpy (stale cereal, decent bagels, banana-nut muffins, coffee, milk & orange juice was all they offered). An ok place to stay one night.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Mount Airy, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2009

Stayed here overnight while working in the area. The staff was very freindly . The room was clean with hair dryer and coffee pot. The linens were not worn out.. They did have free WiFi which had a good signal even to the far end of the hotel where my room was. Over all it was a good stay. The price was just over 60 bucks a night. and they did have a light breakfast.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank highmiles61
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2009

I don't know where everyone else stayed with these great reviews, but... The smell of mildew was prevalent as soon as I entered the room, the cause was quickly obvious--a water stain on the ceiling and corresponding water stains on the carpet mixed with the air conditioning that is not kept on between guests. There is a granite vanity top, and the carpet and room seem fairly clean, but the bedding is horrible. I could literally watch TV through my sheet--even read words on the screen. The two blankets were stiff, the underneath one was holey and felt crunchy. I went to Walmart and purchased some Fabreze and a new blanket, and kept the air on high--but all my clothes smelled funny and I survived. If there was a better hotel in town, I would have gone there, but there are none!. I guess my husband has spoiled me for the last 10 years, because I felt like I was living in a trailer park--People were hanging out at the pool with a boom box blaring 80's--90's music, walking around in their bathing suits and drinking...Like me, you may have to stay here, but at least you'll be better prepared than I was!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank Nashx2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lugoff
Holiday Inn Express Camden
Comfort Inn & Suites Camden
WoodSpring Suites Columbia Fort Jackson
Hampton Inn Columbia I-20 / Clemson Road
Holiday Inn Express I-20 at Clemson Road
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!