“New rooms are great”
Review of Days Inn Lugoff

Days Inn Lugoff
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Lugoff
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stayed here during a recent family reunion one weekend and I was comfortable and pleasantly surprised. Our room seemed like new, the bed was VERY comfortable, and the pool was really nice. Staff at the front desk went above and beyond. We were also delighted with the cleanliness of the hotel and I will definitely stay here the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Bosh P, Manager at Days Inn Lugoff, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

We are so happy to hear our major renovation has had such a positive impact on all our guests! I'll be sure to share your review with my front desk staff as they'll want to know how appreciated they are. The pool is a wonderful treat on these hot summer nights. Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through the area. The staff was extremely nice and friendly, which made checking in after a long drive a relief. Not to mention the hotel has recently had a face lift. I can truly say I had a GOOD nights rest!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Bosh P, Manager at Days Inn Lugoff, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of our hotel regarding your recent stay with us. It was exciting to hear that you enjoyed your visit and we were able to meet all of your needs. We are so glad you've noticed our recent renovation. Our team looks forward to serving you again when you're in the Camden or Lugoff area! Safe travels til then!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

i enjoyed this hotel i thought it was clean and the fact that its pet friendly is so amazing. its so hard to find a hotel that will let you take in pets. they deserve a vacation too. plus the kids love to bring the puppy along. we enjoyed our stay the hotel was very clean especially from having other pets in it. and everyone was very nice. if you want to bring your pet along this is definitely a good hotel to do so..

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

I'll be sure to let my staff know how great they were and how pleased you were with your stay here! We most definitely did have a face lift and are glad to see this is really impacting our guests. Thank you for your review and can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Good pet friendly hotel for the price. Room was clean but since it was a room reserved for pets I could tell a lot of pet deodorizer had been used.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive to meet all guests' needs and still be competitive and budget friendly. We don't have specific rooms reserved for our guests with pet needs. If a guest has a pet, housekeeping uses special pet cleaning products to deodorize and elminate any and all pet odor as some of our guests are allergic. So I apologize in the error in which you thought you were assigned a room reserved for pets or even the overage in cleaning products used. We hope you'll continue to use us for your accommodation needs in this area! Thanks again!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have been visiting this hotel for several years (i come twice a year). I stay here because the location is perfect for my needs and its a franchise. recently they have done a refurb and it is quite nice. i read the other reviews and although not completely true it was heading in that direction. It was a pleasant stay and the staff was exceptionally friendly. i would recommend this place toanyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank David P

Thank you for your review and positive feedback! As you noticed, we underwent a major renovation and are glad to hear it is serving well for our guests. I'll be sure to let my staff know how great they were. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The wallpaper in the room was falling down and some of it was tacked up with staples. I was looking forward to swimming in the pool after seeing the picture online til I seen it in person. Paid 65.00 a night for something worth 20.00.

• Stayed: June 2013

We have listened and heard your review - the wallpaper issue has been fixed! Not only that, we have done a major remodel and renovation to the hotel and now have flat screen TVs, new carpet, new amenities. We hope you will give us a second chance as we strive to meet your needs each and every day. If not, thank you for your review and safe travels!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lugoff
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Camden
Comfort Inn & Suites Camden

Been to Days Inn Lugoff? Share your experiences!