“Only as a last resort” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lugoff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed here for quite some time (years) & come every year, annually for the Carolina Cup. It's in a small town therefore very peaceful and pleasant. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who enjoys a comfortable stay. The rooms are SPOTLESS & cleanliness is up to par. If you're looking for something that's not overly expensive, clean, comfortable, pleasant & peaceful..I would stay here!! Pet friendly is a plus. I would never go anywhere else if I come to Lugoff, SC!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Elena P
Bosh P, Manager at Days Inn Lugoff, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are glad we met all your needs. Please stop by to see us again soon!
GREER
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

The place was dirty, with hairs in the shower and mold on the peeling bathroom wallpaper. When we checked in, the room door was wide open. We closed the door and found that it would not close properly, and the deadbolt was snapped in half. The manager came to examine the door; he explained that the hotel was sinking and doors on that side of the hotel wouldn't close properly without lifting and pushing on them. Eventually he moved us to another room. At breakfast, the tables had not been wiped down- crumbs and spills all over the tables.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank KRISTIN D

Travelers are raving about these Lugoff hotels

Raleigh, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

I'd liken this place to a crack den but that would be insulting to crack dens! Seriously I've had the misfortune of staying at a few misrepresented dwellings but this one takes the cake.

Mold, mold, mold and more mold and if I forgot to mention my room had a quite a bit of mold. The wallpaper was peeling or stained in almost every nook and cranny and the furniture was not fit for sale at most thrift shops, not to mention mismatched. I literally adjusted my seat and the bottom fell out. The clean towels were damp and the lamps, towel rack and iron board were all coated in a layer of surface rust. The door appeared to have been kicked in once or twice and the TV remote was missing its battery cover.

Upon discovering the fitted sheet was stained I decided to sleep in my clothes and briefly considered retreating to my car for the evening before miraculously drifting off. Upon waking I made a gloriously swift exit and watched this disaster area disappear in my rearview mirror for hopefully the first and last time.

The only solace I take is that perhaps this review can save some poor soul from making the same potentially grave mistake. Of course if you fancy yourself a thrill seeker and often take shelter in abandoned industrial buildings or morgues this may be just the place!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank A J
Newark, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2011

Not happy with my stay at Ramada. I went to one in MD and loved the quality of the beds, but the room in Lugoff stinks with smoke, the room looks soooooooooooo cheap and old. It was clean, but the decor and lack of quality couldn't make up for it. If you have a breathing problem, DONT STAY HERE!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lugoff
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Camden
Hampton Inn Columbia I-20 / Clemson Road
Comfort Inn & Suites Camden
WoodSpring Suites Columbia Fort Jackson
Holiday Inn Express I-20 at Clemson Road

Been to Days Inn Lugoff? Share your experiences!