“Hate to write this but....:-)”
Review of Bistro 90

Bistro 90
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 90 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Longs
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 22
Description: Bistro is the ONLY, Steakhouse on the Grand Strand to Hand Cut, Dry Aged, U.S.D.A Prime Beef. U.S.D.A. Prime Beef is made up of Only 3% of ALL graded Beef in the U.S.. We offer the Freshest of seasonal Seafood selections including, Chilean Sea Bass, Wild Caught Salmon, Lobster Tails and U-10 Sea Scallops. We are a WINE SPECTATOR MAGAZINE AWARD OF EXCELLENCE WINNER from 2013-2017, with over 250 Selections from around the world. 17 Craft Beer Selections in our full service bar. We boast Over 100 of the finest, and most rare Rye & Bourbons. Over 40 of the finest single malt Scotches. Located Less than 15 minutes from North Myrtle and Myrtle Beach, we are closer than you think. Bistro 90 is truly 'A Cut Above'.
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I Hesitate to write this, as i want to kerp this treasure a secret,but this was a fabulous evening! Attention to detail, fantastic food and amazing service. We were brought by friends who live locally first and only outstanding meal of the trip!! There is something for everyone, and they are quick to Accommodate even the pickier eater. If you want a fantastic meal in a beautiful setting at a good price do not miss Bistro 90!!!!

1  Thank Samtha

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We frequent Bistro 90 because of the food, service and atmosphere. Food is consistently good...service is always friendly. Roland, Lars & the crew make the place inviting. Best martinis around... one of the best NY strip steaks I ever tasted. Easily wins "Best Pizza" in my opinion....

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My wife and I wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach and were lucky enough to find Bistro 90 on the internet. After a short scenic drive we arrived to find a quaint place situated in a small strip mall. As we pulled in we noticed the parking lot was almost at capacity with few spots left. This was an excellent indicator of the food to come. There were several tables outside but we opted for an indoor table. We were stunned at the decor, it was exceptionally decorated and very inviting. Seated next to the hostess was a woman with an incredible singing voice taking requests from the patrons. As a food aficionado I will skip the wonderful pleasantries and get right to it; The seafood gumbo was without question the best I have EVER had. If I make it back (I hope I do) I m hoping this is being served again as I would have this as a main course. The stuffed veal chop was out of this world and bursting with flavor. My wife had the filet and it was cooked to perfection. Do not miss out on the fried green tomatoes either. The service was stellar and the drinks were creatively designed and not shy. To deny yourself a trip to this restaurant is to deny your palate the good things in life that were intended for it. Our next trip to Myrtle Beach will revolve around Bistro 90!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Bistro 90 is a small restaurant just outside Myrtle Beach. We were 4 golfers on a 9 day trip from Scotland and the restaurant was recommended by the golf director of our booking agent.
From the minute we set foot in the place we had the best of attention and the food was by far the best in the area. All freshly prepared and beautifully presented, we enjoyed some of the best steaks we have ever tasted. One of our party is vegetarian and he was very well catered for on the menu and the owner made sure that the kitchen were aware to use separate preparation utensils etc.
We enjoyed the food so much that we visited twice during our short stay in the area.
Many thanks to Roland Sciotto and his staff for such an enjoyable dining experience and rest assured we will visit again during future golfing tips to the area.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Out of the blue driving along Hwy 90, right off of Hwy 22 to the north, is a little restaurant called "Bistro 90". A small place with all the expectation of a 5 star restaurant. Walk in and the hostess is waiting. We went on a Friday evening and piano player was playing and singing with a beautiful voice. We had no reservations, so we had about 1/2 wait. Off to the back is the bar, where food is also served. It does take time for the food to get to the table, but boy was it worth it!