“calabash N.C.”

Billy The Kid's Seafood
Ranked #39 of 71 Restaurants in Little River
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I am a customer and friends of owners, cant believe some of the reviews that are on the website. I do know being in Restaurant business myself, We do have competition out
there and everyone looking for a deal. They have great seafood, steaks and oysters roast. There prices are reasonable. They also have a lounge and restaurant in the back with music also. It is a family Restaurant been like that ever since I have been going there. The owners wife is a sweet person. She has trouble hearing and understanding sometimes what you are saying but she is not rude like all those people are saying on the website. I recommend this restaurant to anyone. IT"S A GREAT PLACE TO EAT! Hope to see yall there soon.

Susan,
Calabash, N.C.

5  Thank Angela B
There are newer reviews for Billy The Kid's Seafood

Reviewed April 13, 2013

fish was dry and greasy. It also stunk like they took it out of the dumpster.

On top of all of this we felt as if we were going to get sick after eating it. So we had to go the local Pharmacy to buy some medicine to calm our stomachs for we didn't vomit all over each other. Which could of been a good thing because it would of tasted allot better than what i forced down my mouth.

Will never return again.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place is worn out. The shrimp and fish platter was okay...no big deal...we were the third table full here. The place was empty. While the hamburger steak was cooked like my brother asked, their salad bar is unappetizing. With no crowd, you wonder how long the fixins were out. We should have guessed from the lack of cars in the parking lot. Our waitress was very attentive to our needs. With the old and dusty decor,you wonder how clean the kitchen is. The food was good and portion was nice but it just felt like an old worn out cowboy restaurant.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

After living in Florida for 30 years, then moving to Tennessee, I missed my fresh seafood!!! Well sorry folks didn't find it here. The food was ok, but really expected to find better quality seafood on the coast. Save your time you can get the seafood they serve here at Captain D's for much cheaper!!!

2  Thank RichardOakRidge
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Went to this restaurant on a Friday night at 7:30 and were the only ones there. They have an early bird so crowd must go then. Had a great dinner. Alaskan crab legs, steak and a kids hot dog. Loved the salad bar too. It was small but with quality selection that you don't always have on salad bars.
We will definitely go back on our next visit. Staff was very friendly too.

1  Thank Sawyerbear