“Exactly what we were looking for”

Enchanted Sailing Charters
Reviewed June 21, 2013

A perfect balance between cruising in the waterway for 30 minutes and sailing in the atlantic for a couple hours. The waterway is almost completely nature (very few businesses polluting the scenary), calm waters, peaceful, and clean. We slowly motored along the beautiful waterway (trees are too tall to allow for sailing) until we got close to well-known Bird Island at the delta. The captain allows you to open up the sail and drive some if you like getting involved or you can kick back and relax. Then we sailed the Atlantic for about a couple hours and returned.

The captain is knowledgeable about sailing, the Myrtle Beach area waters, and weather patterns. My wife and I felt very comfortable and definetely enjoyed the sailing and scenary. The captain and crew were very nice, professional, and great people to sail with. They stuck to the schedule, not only so we could stick to our's, but so they could get ready for the next sail of the day. They go out 3 times a day during busy season (depending on the boat rented), allows up to roughly (?) 6 people (flexible), and provided snacks/drinks.

We recommend Enchanted Charters.

1  Thank Jborg1
There are newer reviews for Enchanted Sailing Charters

Reviewed June 21, 2012

To celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary my husband and I went on a sunset sailing charter with Enchanted Sailing Charters. There really are not enough words to describe how incredible this adventure was for us. We had never gone before so I came prepared with pressure point wrist bands just in case my stomach decided it did not like the motion of the boat. It turns out I did not need them but I would take them again just to be safe.

Captain Jason and Captain John are both super friendly and very experienced. They made the trip for us first timers really easy and so much fun. We motored through the inlet from Cricket Cove Marina for about 15 or 20 minutes then once in open water, up went the sails and the magic began.

Nothing beats the beauty of the ocean with no motor and just the sound of the
ocean waves tossing, the sails catching the wind, and drinking in the salt air! Awesome! Oh and we saw dolphins close to the boat!

We had dinner at the marina, a little place called Snookys. We got it to go and ate it on our cruise. The food was great.

So, if you have ever thought as you gazed out at the beauty of a sail boat gliding along the water...I would love to be there....then call Captain Jason at Enchanted Charters. It is worth every penny!

I can't wait to sail again!

Shari