“A good place to have a meal in the evening.”

Clark's Seafood and Chop House
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Little River
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Sarasota, Florida
“A good place to have a meal in the evening.”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We were docked next door at the Yacht Club and walked over for dinner, glad we did. Very busy, we sat in the bar until our table was ready and had some good appetizers, a very nice selection to choose from.. The menu was very nice, not overwhelming--our food arrived on time, fresh and had good flavor. I would return.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank FleetPride1

Alexis, North Carolina
“Great Food, Great View”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

My husband and I have been eating at various restaurants in the Little River area for years. I am not a big eater and I don't like to pay a lot for a meal that I know I can't eat. We tried Clarks for the first time Sunday afternoon and Loved it. We went for happy hour, They have a half price appetizer menu 4-6 pm with $2.00 drafts and $4.00 for a glass of wine. We had a great small meal with our favorite beverage for around $20.00.We had good service and an Amazing view, over looking the marina. They have a small bar out side, but if you prefer they also have a nice eating area inside over looking the marina. They also have a inside bar where you can get the bar specials.
I can't wait to go back.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank dnorris65
Little River
“Excellent restaurant with a gorgeous view!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Clark's Seafood and Chop House is one of my favorite restaurants in Little River. If you're looking for great food with a view of the water, this is the place! Nice menu selection and they always offer an array of specials! Excellent service! The view of the marina is so pretty and peaceful. They also have outdoor seating and an outdoor bar with piped in soft music. Very pleasant dining experience! Highly recommend! Open for lunch and dinner.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Elizabeth F
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Location location location -”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We went with friends for a late lunch to this place. You just can't beat the location (on the water) and sights (boats & yachts!).

Our server was honest and after we asked what was good/not good, we ordered. Husband and I both had She crab soup to start off. It just didn't agree with me from the start, but he was fine. Friends had salads which they said were good. Caesar dressing was homemade & light.

Friends ordered the salmon entree with asparagus which I was told was very good. Husband had rigatoni pasta & chicken dish with vodka sauce which he said was very good. I had the wedge salad without bacon which was tasty but my stomach just wasn't right.

For dessert, friends had creme brûlée & fried plantains. Creme brûlée was very good, however, I was told that plantains were very sweet as they were coated in cinnamon & sugar and served with whipped cream.

Service was excellent and our server was very personable and engaging.

Overall, Clark's is a bit overpriced for me, however, we were on vacation. Live & learn.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Special my a@#”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Went with friends that live near there and said it was good. The setting is nice that overlooks a marina. a very crowded one at that.
Our waiter was fairly young and seemed inexperienced. Based on keeping water glasses filled he got a C.
We ordered a spinach artichoke appetizer. It was excellent. My wife and friends ordered a seafood platter, steak and prime rib from the menu.
I opted for grouper which was one of the daily specials.

And obviously it was very special and very rare. My portion was between 3 and 4 ounces for the low sum of $34.95 or about $140 a pound. Since it was selling at a local fish market for $12 a pound I decided it was too special for me and I can't afford a return trip.
In fairness my wife and friends had good meals. So if you go (and I won't) ORDER FROM THE MENU!!!!

Visited August 2014