“Full Day Inland Charter - Capt Keith”

North Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters
Ranked #7 of 17 Tours in Little River
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Myrtle Beach Family Friendly Fishing Adventures! North Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters is a private fishing charter company offering Backwater, Inshore, Offshore, Gulf Stream and Deep Sea Fishing out of North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We offer private charter fishing boats in Myrtle Beach South Carolina for up to six people per boat. This makes for a fun family friendly fishing trip. Myrtle Beach Inshore Fishing Charter offers Light Tackle fishing for Redfish aka "Red Drum", Flounder, Speckled Sea Trout, Black Drum, Sheepshead, Spadefish and much more. This takes place in the backwaters of the Intracoastal waterway and estuaries creeks in both North and South Carolina. Not only will fishing in our estuaries give you the chance to catch fish, it will also give you a unique perspective of our area and its wildlife that can only be seen by boat.
Reviewed November 21, 2016

Great fall day with great weather. I fish a lot of freshwater, but wanted to gain more inshore/saltwater experience. Captain Keith mixed it up with different spots, different lures, and different fish species, He even gave us a taste of "close to shore" offshore. Never stayed in one spot too long and was quick to find better fishing. I learned a lot on the full day charter and the knowledge Capt Keith had to offer.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"reds"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Remarkably, our deep-sea fishing trip (booked on-line weeks in advance) went very well, considering the lack of correspondence from The crew and awful tropical storm we endured throughout the afternoon. Capt George and Skipper Aaron made sure we had a wonderful time and successful fishing trip. We caught 2 delicious Bluefish and 5 Spanish Mackerels (40cm each) in less than 1/2 hour into our trip. Less compromising, Captain George chased a Shrimp Trawler for a short period enabling Us to wilfully catch a 1-metre Requiem Shark. Despite getting soaked in the persistent rain and putting up with swollen ocean waves, we had a fantastic time!

Reviewed September 15, 2016

This is my fourth fishing charter and by far my best experience. Capt Logan was right on time at the fueling area with a Carolina Skiff powered by large Mercury outboard. We headed to a marshy areas for shrimp and small mullet bait. Beautiful natural area to hangout for awhile. Capt Logan heard from a friend that trout were biting and off we went. Caught several trout, a 32" Red Fish and snagged a shark that broke the 15 lb test line without much effort. Headed back to the inter-coastal water way and anchored off an old sea wall where we caught black drums as fast as we could cast our line. We finally said uncle after we had more fish than four people could eat. My impression was that Capt Logan's experience was essential to us being in the right fishing spot at the right time. We had a great time.

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

A group of friends and myself booked a day of fishing on the Kat Cha Later charter boat. Couldn't have asked for a better trip. Capt. Justin Swaim and his mate James did an excellent job on making sure we had a good time on our trip. The fish were a little slow but thats why there is no guarantee on fishing. Capt. Swaim didn't mind trying to search around to find the fish. His mate was there to help anyway possible and together they helped make it a great day of fishing. Definitely planning another trip

See more reviews
Reviewed August 27, 2016

I honestly hate giving this review! My last trip out with the Wanda Jane exceeded all my expectations!! I booked again with a different boat at the website as I was going out Gulfstream and had a larger Party. After being out for 3 hours I was informed that the generator was broken and they have been meaning to get it fixed. There was no Air conditioning and my girlfriend who was 3 months pregnant and just along to share the experience with myself and her aging father sat sweating in Sauna like conditions inside a cabin that had no breeze and not even an outlet that worked for the table top fan that was in there. PLEASE CHECK BEFORE YOU FIND YOUR LOVED ONES IN THIS SITUATION. LYING BY OMISSION IS STILL LYING! tHE AMENITIES LISTED FOR THE CHARTER WERE NOT THERE. i SENT A REQUEST TO CAPTAIN KEITH TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO MAKE IT RIGHT BUT HAVE RECEIVED NO RESPONSE!!I was expected to pay the full fee yet I did not receive the full amenities! It was a shame because the crew did their best.

1  Thank Cast6365