“Capt Keith Logan = Successful Fishing Charter”

North Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters
Ranked #7 of 17 Tours in Little River
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Myrtle Beach Family Friendly Fishing Adventures! North Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters is a private fishing charter company offering Backwater, Inshore, Offshore, Gulf Stream and Deep Sea Fishing out of North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We offer private charter fishing boats in Myrtle Beach South Carolina for up to six people per boat. This makes for a fun family friendly fishing trip. Myrtle Beach Inshore Fishing Charter offers Light Tackle fishing for Redfish aka "Red Drum", Flounder, Speckled Sea Trout, Black Drum, Sheepshead, Spadefish and much more. This takes place in the backwaters of the Intracoastal waterway and estuaries creeks in both North and South Carolina. Not only will fishing in our estuaries give you the chance to catch fish, it will also give you a unique perspective of our area and its wildlife that can only be seen by boat.
Reviewed September 15, 2016

This is my fourth fishing charter and by far my best experience. Capt Logan was right on time at the fueling area with a Carolina Skiff powered by large Mercury outboard. We headed to a marshy areas for shrimp and small mullet bait. Beautiful natural area to hangout for awhile. Capt Logan heard from a friend that trout were biting and off we went. Caught several trout, a 32" Red Fish and snagged a shark that broke the 15 lb test line without much effort. Headed back to the inter-coastal water way and anchored off an old sea wall where we caught black drums as fast as we could cast our line. We finally said uncle after we had more fish than four people could eat. My impression was that Capt Logan's experience was essential to us being in the right fishing spot at the right time. We had a great time.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"reds"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

A group of friends and myself booked a day of fishing on the Kat Cha Later charter boat. Couldn't have asked for a better trip. Capt. Justin Swaim and his mate James did an excellent job on making sure we had a good time on our trip. The fish were a little slow but thats why there is no guarantee on fishing. Capt. Swaim didn't mind trying to search around to find the fish. His mate was there to help anyway possible and together they helped make it a great day of fishing. Definitely planning another trip

Reviewed August 27, 2016

I honestly hate giving this review! My last trip out with the Wanda Jane exceeded all my expectations!! I booked again with a different boat at the website as I was going out Gulfstream and had a larger Party. After being out for 3 hours I was informed that the generator was broken and they have been meaning to get it fixed. There was no Air conditioning and my girlfriend who was 3 months pregnant and just along to share the experience with myself and her aging father sat sweating in Sauna like conditions inside a cabin that had no breeze and not even an outlet that worked for the table top fan that was in there. PLEASE CHECK BEFORE YOU FIND YOUR LOVED ONES IN THIS SITUATION. LYING BY OMISSION IS STILL LYING! tHE AMENITIES LISTED FOR THE CHARTER WERE NOT THERE. i SENT A REQUEST TO CAPTAIN KEITH TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO MAKE IT RIGHT BUT HAVE RECEIVED NO RESPONSE!!I was expected to pay the full fee yet I did not receive the full amenities! It was a shame because the crew did their best.

1  Thank Cast6365
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Wellll, where do I start - 1st of all, it was a VERY good thing we scaled this back from a day long Deep Sea Fishing trip to a 3/4 day trip. We traveled about 20+ miles out to sea and spent close to 2 hours getting to/from the fishing sites. Capt. Justin Swaim did not seem particularly interested in assuring a fun or productive day fishing - he kind of just sat up in his perch and had very little interaction with his (5) guests. The (2) crew members (Will & Aaron) were pleasant and helpful, but the bottom line was we did not catch any fish worth taking a picture of or talking about - the largest fish was maybe 1 pound and about 14" long - the total number of fish were about 6 - 7 small fish. When we returned to the dock there was a small white 5 gallon pail with about 7" of fish lying in the bottom - pathetic, just pathetic for a day's fishing with 5 family members on board.

I realize that catching fish is not guaranteed and that one can simply have a bad day, but this was beyond terrible - if I'd been the Captain of this vessel I'd have been too embarrassed to collect the remaining fees due or would have, at the very least, apologized for the lack of fishing success. I would NOT recommend this Captain, Boat or Charter for your fishing excursion.

2  Thank Chris W