“good track....lots of variation of holes and quite scenic”

River Hills Golf & Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: A challenging 18-hole Tom Jackson designed golf course is nestled in a densely-wooded setting, featuring many 40-foot elevation changes throughout its Scottish links-style layout.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“good track....lots of variation of holes and quite scenic”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

played there feb 10 and it was cart path only.......very wet but the layout is quite interesting and varied......fairly well maintained and fun to play. I was disappointed because I had booked on line using my Myrtle Beach golf passport membership and when I punched in the tee time of 1:00 pm to get the reduced afternoon rate I didn't notice that because there was no 1pm time available, the computer auto defaulted me to the next earliest time of 12:54pm......the before 1pm rate was 7 bucks a head more so our group wound up paying the higher price (for the sake of 6 minutes) When I checked in at the course and learned about this mistake I protested but they refused to give me the 1pm rate I thought I had signed on for. My mistake and Lesson learned....be sure to check the rates the computer gives you before finalizing the purchase on line. Probably won't go back there because of that experience......there are 80 other courses available on the Passport membership

Visited February 2014

Little River, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Live on the 17th hole”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

A fabulous golf course and very scenic holes. Excellent greens and fairways which are well manicured. Lots of water so challenging but fun. Great staff.

Visited December 2013
Okemos, Michigan
676 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 472 helpful votes
“A Wonderful Golf Course”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Played River Hills Golf & Country Club with three friends. The course was in very good condition. The staff was excellent and friendly. The course is tough with lots of water and sand. The doglegs make it very interesting. The trick in not to hit the ball in the water. A great day was had by all. The day we played in front of us was a Carolina Hooters Tour event being played.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Chipperhigh2
Clayton NC
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great value for good golf!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great place to play! Course is in very good shape, challenging but fair. If you play before 8:30 AM you can finish in less than 4.5 hours which is rare in summer! The cost is 45$ and the course staff is very helpful! Highly recommended for a good time and as pleasant a round as you will likely find.

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
“SOAKED IM MYRTLE BEACH,”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Well we picked the wrong week to play golf.got drowned on monday ,at kings north , played 6 holes a quit yuk.
played river hills on tuesday.cart path only. due to at least 4 inches of rain , lot's of walking that day aimed for the cart path , lol , you know what that means .
enjoyed every step of that course. which there was many that day;
purchase 2 shirts one was 4x . wrong size , now i am forced to return the shirt this june , pray for no rain and exchange my shirt for a 2x . lol. some excuse that is .
the pro Dave . was one great guy , lot's of fun , and laughs . not much power to stop that rain from falling , offered to do a dance to stop the rain . but we declined lol . hope to see him again in june or gain 50 lbs to wear this shirt / my one good son is taking me back for fathers day . the other has to stay home , better that way .

Don / orlando fl