“Nice View, food is average”

Key West Crazy Waterfront Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #19 of 71 Restaurants in Little River
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Waterfront, Seafood Restaurant. Voted the best seafood on the waterfront. Fun, Casual, laid-back atmosphere that is kid-friendly. The food is 5-star but is reasonably-priced. Live music Friday, Saturday, and Tuesday nights. Sunday Breakfast/Brunch with a "Build-your-own Bloody Mary Bar". Once you've visited the restaurant... you'll always come back!
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Nice view while dining. Food is average and restaurant has a more bar appeal. Service was excellant!! I would dine again for the views and excellant service.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We were in the area and went to check out the casino boats, this place looked fun- and it was!
The food and drinks were very good. I had raw oysters for a appitizer- YUM
It was my friends birthday so I had the waitress's sing a song and bring out a little cake as a surprise. They were very good. Id love to come here again.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Just came back from a quick trip to the beach. My husband and I took our son and future wife to the hidden area called Little River (which we just love.) We started in the late morning and stayed along the waterway until 8:30 pm. So after our full day of eating and drinking and restaurant hopping, we all agreed the best was Key West Crazy!!!! One thing that totally stands out is the Fried Corn on the Cob. Yes, I said Fried corn on the cob. A very interesting idea, but of course living here in South Carolina we are used to everything being fried. Anyway the fried corn on cob was to die for in it's special butter. We also had bacon wrapped scallops, along with the mussels and steamed shrimp, all of which were just great. Service as always was good and of course the weather and scenery were perfect!!!! I don't think I've had a day this good in years!!!! Thank goodness we found this area of the beach about 2 years ago and we never miss taking a day to enjoy the local atmosphere and how welcome the locals make us feel every time we visit.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We've tried this restaurant twice now and been disappointed both times. Don't like to do negative reviews but this place deserves it. Wait staff was disorganized. Had to wait long time for food and only ordered appetizers. Food was okay but not exceptional. We won't give it another try. Too many restaurants to choose from in this area.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We had lunch = fabulous food with lovely marsh view, lowkey atmosphere. Husband had a huge piece of fish that was scrumptious!! Service was ok, not great.

1  Thank laffininbl