Review Highlights
Wampee Horse Rides

From the moment we arrived we felt welcomed. Our Guide Claire was totally awesome! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed June 13, 2020
victormX654NP
Florence, South Carolina
via mobile
Horseback trail ride

My favorite part of the experience was learning how to control the horse and having it work. I... read more

Reviewed June 6, 2020
Q2599NTangies
via mobile

All reviews horseback riding the owner myrtle beach feel right at home an experienced rider an awesome experience horses riders richard ring trail vacation remington pasture platform granddaughter sc
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2017

First let me say that this was a 3.2 hr trip i was making just to come ride with my little sister at this stable. Even though rain threatened our trip and i got a ticket for speeding I could not ask for a better experience. The owner was very accommodating and loads of fun to interact with always making sure our needs were met. We had two stable hands who were polite, had good stories and great helps. The young lady who led our trail ride was full of stories to tell and answered all our questions about all the horses on the land. Even the two dogs were a joy to be around. I couldn't recommend a better place ride well worth the drive and the ticket :) We will be back soon to ride again. prices,trail,horses, and staff all get a 10/10.

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank S W
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

I HIGHLY recommend visiting these stables while in Myrtle Beach. Great southern hospitality! Made us comfortable with the horses before setting out on the trail ride. Very friendly trail guide. Not only did they provide a cold drink after the ride but they also took pictures and emailed them for free the same day.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank AngieL1285
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

The people at Wampee Stables were so nice and friendly, not to mention courteous. I recommend the best of horseback riding should be done at Wampee Stables in Little River, SC. Thanks again for the great Hospitality.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank emanuel g
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

This property is to die for! Amazing location and wonderful staff. My boyfriend and I came to ride this weekend and just had a complete blast! Claire was a sweet trail guide and made our ride so fun!!!

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank kristin3233
Reviewed February 22, 2017

My family and I have always gone on horseback riding trails every vacation we have gone on. This was by far the best experience we have ever had. Right from the beginning Richard made us feel welcomed and at home. We truly respected the time he took to make sure we felt comfortable with the horses. It was so nice and unexpected that he took the time to take our pictures and sent them to us. We would like to thank the rest of the amazing staff, Brandi (Brandon) for holding the doors ;), Makenna and Claire for being such wonderful and attentive guides, and the horses: Apache, No Name, and Bell. The girls answered all of our questions and made the trip fun, enjoyable, and relaxing. At the end we were given refreshments and were able to give our horses treats. We would definitely come back and refer this place to our family members and friends! Thanks again!

Date of experience: February 2017