“Excellent price and experience at Wampee Stables!”
Review of Wampee Stables

Wampee Stables
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 4 Miles from Main st North Myrtle Beach and 2 miles from hwy. 31 Robert Edge Parkway exit. Just a gallop away! Come out and ride with us today!Reservations required. Riding daily.
Reviewed March 22, 2017

My 10 year old daughter wanted to ride horses while on vacation in Myrtle Beach. I was nervous about Wampee Stables since they were, by far, the cheapest place. I had no reason to worry!! They are a class act! My daughter and I have both ridden horses before, but they wanted to be sure we were comfortable and, most importantly, SAFE! We started in the ring getting comfortable with the horses, then headed out for a fun trail ride. Our guide and assistant were fabulous. The best part is that they take pictures and email them to you for FREE!
This is great family business with fabulous Southern Hospitality! Thank you Wampee Stables for a great morning ride!

3  Thank Tracey D
"young ladies"
"feel comfortable"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed March 21, 2017

First let me say that this was a 3.2 hr trip i was making just to come ride with my little sister at this stable. Even though rain threatened our trip and i got a ticket for speeding I could not ask for a better experience. The owner was very accommodating and loads of fun to interact with always making sure our needs were met. We had two stable hands who were polite, had good stories and great helps. The young lady who led our trail ride was full of stories to tell and answered all our questions about all the horses on the land. Even the two dogs were a joy to be around. I couldn't recommend a better place ride well worth the drive and the ticket :) We will be back soon to ride again. prices,trail,horses, and staff all get a 10/10.

2  Thank wheelersavannah92
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

I HIGHLY recommend visiting these stables while in Myrtle Beach. Great southern hospitality! Made us comfortable with the horses before setting out on the trail ride. Very friendly trail guide. Not only did they provide a cold drink after the ride but they also took pictures and emailed them for free the same day.

1  Thank AngieL1285
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

The people at Wampee Stables were so nice and friendly, not to mention courteous. I recommend the best of horseback riding should be done at Wampee Stables in Little River, SC. Thanks again for the great Hospitality.

2  Thank Trucker1264