“Excellent Ride”
Review of Wampee Stables

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 4 Miles from Main st North Myrtle Beach and 2 miles from hwy. 31 Robert Edge Parkway exit. Just a gallop away! Come out and ride with us today!Reservations required. Riding daily.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have never been on a horse before. We decided to go to Wampee Stables on our trip to South Carolina. The staff really made me feel at ease for my first ride. The platform that they have to mount the horse was great for first time riders. The staff takes you around before going out on trails to get you used to it which was also great for me. I really enjoyed my first horse back riding experience due to Wampee Stables. It was spectacular riding on the trails and enjoying the beautiful scenery!! I absolutely loved the experience and would highly recommend Wampee Stables not just for the beautiful horses and scenery but the staff was excellent to us!!!!!! I had called other horseback riding places in the area with no responses from the other places which I am now truely greatful for because Richard and our guide, Wes, took care of us!!! Thank You Wampee Stables for the best part of our trip!!! We will be back!!!

1  Thank Andrea1123
wampeeguy, Owner at Wampee Stables, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for your comments! A wonderful riding day for everybody. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Myrtle Beach!

There are newer reviews for Wampee Stables

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The highlight of our trip to South Carolina was our visit to Wampee Stables. Everyone was so looking forward to it and we were not disappointed. We could not have asked for a better guides. Everyone was extremely helpful and pleasant. The horses were amazing, the trails beautiful, and the ride excellent. If you are planning to go horseback riding, you really must check this place out. Ask for Richard, he's a great guy and really accommodating when it comes to scheduling your ride. We absolutely loved it!

1  Thank Michele B

Thank you for your comments! A great riding day. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the stables.
Happy Trails.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I really wanted to to surprise my granddaughters with something special before heading home from our week at Myrtle Beach, and it couldnt have ended better. I, my daughter and 3 granddaughters had the best time. The 9 and 12 year old had never ridden and before we left the practice ring the 9 yr old was trotting with no fear. I sure wish Wampee was closer because im sure we would be going back often. Thank you all so much for an awesome afternoon and helping to make another memory to share with "my girls". ♡♡♡

1  Thank Margaret C
wampeeguy, Owner at Wampee Stables, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Thank you for your comments! We are glad everyone had a great riding experience.
A super riding day and wonderful family! We look forward to seeing you again on
Your next visit to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

My girlfriend and I went horseback riding with the folks at Wampee Stables near the end of our vacation. We called a few places and Richard was one of the only folks who called us back and really explained the experience before we committed to riding with them. We are SO HAPPY we did.

We were one of the first rides of the day, and lucky for us, it ended up being a private ride. Annik was an AWESOME trail guide and really let us enjoy the ride. She helped us get acquainted with our horses, let us know about her history working at Wampee and let us just sit back and enjoy the experience as a whole. We even got to meet Annik's horse, "Remington," who showed us a few of his tricks.

Our horses, 'Dollar' and 'Belle' were perfect for us. They had great personalities, and were really beautiful creatures. We got to snap a few photos before and after the ride, and Richard sent us the photos he captured later that evening as promised.

We couldn't have picked a better location to enjoy our little equine adventure, and would DEFINITELY recommend riding with Richard and the Wampee family. We can't wait to come back!

Thank you for your comments! It was a fantastic riding day for everybody.
We appreciate your business and sure hope to see you again on your next
trip to Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This place was amazing. my boyfriend and I had so much fun. When we got there they signed us in and told us we could go visit the horses, pet them, brush them, walk through the stables, it was awesome. my boyfriend and I went and pet every horse before the ride. they were also very sure to remember each one of our names. Claire, the guide was amazing, so friendly. we loved it and would definitely come back again ! thank you !!!

Thank you for your comments! A great day at the stables for everyone!
We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.