Review Highlights

What a Great time!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
miles4588
via mobile

All reviews horseback riding the owner cold drinks trail guide well taken care myrtle beach took pictures beautiful horses great ride free pictures experienced riders amazing experience wonderful staff bug spray young ladies feel comfortable richard
Reviewed 3 days ago

Just got back from a great trail ride. Friendly staff, beautiful horses, and we really appreciated the photographs that were e-mailed to us after the ride.

1  Thank Meander32393241705
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had a blast! The whole crew at Wampee Stables was amazing. Annick was an incredible guide and helped every step of the way (even though we were a little nervous). We had such a great day and the staff made it absolutely perfect. Highly recommended.

3  Thank miles4588
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this was a first for my boyfriend and I. we truly enjoyed it, from the dogs that greeted us driving in,to the AMAZING staff that give us a warm heartfelt experience at Wampee Stables.

2  Thank Destination582095
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

The Jacobs Family had a fun filled morning Trail Ride at Wampee Stables. It was a HOT morning for our ride but we were offered drinks or water to take along with us on the trail! The two young ladies that were our guides did an awesome job...great conversations with them about their time at Wampee Stables and they shared stories about each horse our family members were riding!! After our ride we enjoyed giving the horses treats and seeing one horse that our Granddaughter, Haleigh was riding bow down...give her a hug and shake hands!
A great morning spent doing something different while Vacationing in Myrtle Beach!
Hope to return to Wampee Stables on another Summer Vacation to South Carolina.

2  Thank Ramona J
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

The horse riding was fantastic from beginning to end. All of those working at the stables were knowledgeable, kind, and pleasant. I will definitely be going back. A+

3  Thank Todd D
Reviewed September 1, 2018

There are not enough words to explain the FANTASTIC time we had at Wampee Stables! Our family vacations to Myrtle Beach every year and we always try to do something different. As soon as we arrived, we were greeted by the owner (Mr. Richard) with a great big smile. He was so friendly and funny. He gave us a tour of the stables and introduced us to our tour guides (Annick and Claire). OMG, we absolutely LOVED both tour guides. Those two ladies made the ride even better! The horses were beautiful and so well trained. The trail ride was fabulous! Mr. Richard, Annick and Claire made us feel so welcomed and relaxed. My family and I cannot thank them enough for the entire wonderful experience! When I asked my kids what was their favorite part of vacation this year, they answered "Riding the horses! Can we go back next year to visit everyone and ride again?" I'm sure Wampee Stables hasn't seen the last of us!

The Cronise Family

3  Thank michaelcL3567OR
Reviewed August 29, 2018

I will begin by saying these are the most wonderful animals. They are gentle and patient and so understanding. I am blown away by how these horses reacted to me and my children. I was so nervous, and the horses understood that, and soothed me.

Next, I will say the guides were just the most wonderful people. I felt so safe.

Finally, the entirety of Wampee Stables is just remarkable. The energy, the kindness, the fun. I am so thankful my girls and I had this opportunity.

The details: My girls (7&9) and I have never really been on a horse. They begged to go horseback riding this summer, and I thought lets try while we are visiting my parents. I found Wampee and thought lets check it out. I saw the reviews, and was cautiously optimistic.

When we arrived, we were blown away by the beauty of the property. The dogs greeted us. Rich, was so welcoming. Clare and Annik gave my girls a lovely tour and made them feel safe and confident among the horses. We bonded with the crew, and then went to the ring where we were given some direction, and then we were out on the trail. It was breath taking to be taking in God's beauty out on the trail, on these amazing creatures, with 2 of the sweetest and accomplished riders.

$75 for 90 minutes felt reasonable in the planning process. And honestly, I think they generously gave us more attention. Looking back, I certainly feel I got my moneys worth, and then some.

We will make this a family tradition for years to come. And my girls decided to save their souvenir money so that next year they can go to Wampee twice.

The reviews are true. I could not have been happier with our experience.

3  Thank cgsturn12345
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I had so much fun on a beautiful trail ride with wonderful horses and guides. This was our second visit and we will be back again. Thank you Wampee Stables!

1  Thank Jenny H
Wampeemanager, Manager at Wampee Stables, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

Great! What a wonderful riding day! Thank you again!
Happy trails.
Wampee Stables

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Had a great time with my father on this guided horseback riding tour through the beautiful countryside. The owner Richard and our tour guides were super friendly and personable. The stable and trails were very well maintained. Overall, a great experience would recommend for families of all ages.

2  Thank cbhouston1220
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience at Wompee Stables. It was easy to find and not far from our beach side condo. We were welcomed with happy faces and everyone was very personable. The owner/boss and trail guides made sure they knew our names and they got to know us. They were also very good with the children, making sure it was a fun and memorable experience for them. Before going on the ride, we were asked many times if we felt comfortable on the horse and if we needed any more time in the corral. The ride was calm and relaxing, about 45 minutes to an hour long through woods and fields. After the ride, we were given cold drinks to cool off and treats to feed our horses and thank them with. We were emailed the many pictures taken of us for no extra charge later that same day. We would definitely do this again and recommend it to other people.

2  Thank Kenzi K