“Horseback Riding during our Myrtle Beach trip”
Review of Wampee Stables

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 4 Miles from Main st North Myrtle Beach and 2 miles from hwy. 31 Robert Edge Parkway exit. Just a gallop away! Come out and ride with us today!Reservations required. Riding daily.
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The best part of our trip to Myrtle Beach was visiting Wampee Stables and riding the horses. We felt as though we were treated like personal guests of the family. They welcomed us to play with the dogs, pet the horses, check out the barn and we even got to help brush the horses. The guides and Mr. Richard were very personable, made sure we were comfortable on our horses and gave us good riding tips before we went out on the trail. The trail was a beautiful trip through the pasture, woods and farm land. The horses are very well cared for and very well-behaved. The whole family loved our trip to Wampee and we will certainly be back.

2  Thank Alissa N
wampeeguy, Owner at Wampee Stables, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for your comments! We are glad you had a great ride. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Myrtle Beach.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"richard"
in 91 reviews

Reviewed October 21, 2012

While on vacation we decided to do something we have never done before as a family so I arranged a horse back trail ride.Some of us had rode before but our 8 year old had never rode and was a little scared,but before we went on the trail the team at Wampee Stables had her riding by herself !We had the BEST time ever left with a memory we will never forget and will be talking about for years! We were very much pleased with all the staff and would highly recommend Wampee Stables to anyone!!

3  Thank Shannon V
wampeeguy, Owner at Wampee Stables, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you for your comments! We are glad your daughter had a great ride.
What a wonderful riding day for everyone.See you on your next visit to Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Arranged for my daughter and wife to have a trail ride while we were in town for a short weekend get-a-way. Without a doubt, this operation is top notch and the absolute best trail ride experience our family has ever been a part of. From beginning to end, from owner to trail guide, nothing but quality and class.

The barn was in impeccable condition and didn't even smell like a barn. The riding ring was freshly graded. Nice touch with the emailed pictures and complimentary beverages after the ride as well.

We WILL be back.

2  Thank fatman33
wampeeguy, Owner at Wampee Stables, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for your comments! We are glad your wife and daughter had a great time at our stables. A great riding day! We look forward to seeing your family on your next trip to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My daughter celebrated her 6th birthday by going horseback riding for her first time. The guides and the owner were all so friendly and patient with her and she felt completely safe the whole time. The guides are very good with children too and kept her engaged in conversation throughout the ride. They also let her help with the horses before and after the ride and let her dress in a pink helmet and pink cowgirl boots and pink reins for the horse, which she loved. It was very peaceful and the fields had butterflies EVERYWHERE! My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the Wampee Stables. I hope we can come back again soon!

4  Thank PCollins C
wampeeguy, Owner at Wampee Stables, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Thank you for your comments! We are glad your daughter had a great time.
We enjoyed having everyone at the stables. See you next time when you visit Myrtle Beach!
Thanks again!