“One of the BEST DAYS Ever!!”

Shallow Minded Inshore Charters with Capt. Mark Dickson
United States
“One of the BEST DAYS Ever!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I hired Mark to take us Flounder fishing, the boat ride was beautiful and AMAZING, the weather gorgeous, and when we got to where Mark wanted us to start fishing HE DID ALL THE WORK!! He baited the rods, answered all questions and he PUT US ON THE FISH!!! We CAUGHT 14 flounders ~ I caught 12 and my hubby caught 2! One of our favorite memories was when Mark BLEW OUT OF THE SAND BANK as we headed home ~ woooo hoooo what a ride and WHAT A DAY!! Debbie and Ron, Myrtle Beach, SC

Visited May 2013

Alexandria, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Tough Conditions”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Cold, rainy and windy but Captain Mark put us on fish. He is a very informative guide. The whole trip he was telling us what we were going to do and why. I had never done such shallow running to get to fish but Mark knew right were they were. The fish we caught were all in the slot and released. I would rate him as one of the top guides I have gone out with.

Visited March 2014
Durham, North Carolina
“Red drum warmed us up in the cold and wind”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Had a great trip with Mark a couple weekends ago. Mark got us on red drum in some pretty harsh weather conditions. Caught one or two on spinning tackle and the rest on flies. Most of the fish were from 20 to 25 inches and we were some very happy anglers. Mark is a great guy and guide. Very comfortable and fun to spend a day together. I will definitely fish with Mark again, have recommend him to friends who have been very satisfied, and suggest you wet a line with him.
Malcolm

Visited January 2014
Columbia, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Captain 2 Captain”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The "Golden Rule" in Fishing Charter selection involves booking a Captain with years of experience and thorough knowledge of waters he fishes...I hired a Captain that did, and it was some of the most rewarding fishing I've ever done on East Coast Inland waters.

Shallowminded - Capt.Mark Dickson is second to none when it comes to Myrtle Beach inshore fishing. Mark guided us to some huge tackle busting redfish, not to mention Flounder in the 6 pound range.This personable guide not only has the uncanny ability to put you on the fish, but can turn this brackish water estuary into a virtual classroom of learning experiences.His
years spent plying these waters since boyhood translates into a wealth of "on-the-water"expertise. I highly recommend him to all of my clients that are thinking about visiting Myrtle Beach.

Capt. Brent Nelson
Columbia,Maryland

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Brent N
Longs, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shallow Minded is the best”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I've fished with several inshore charters in the Myrtle Beach area. Shallow Minded is the best, hands down!!! Do yourself a favor and call Capt. Mark.

Visited March 2013