“If it's food and not ambiance you'll love it” 4 of 5 bubbles

Little River Deli
Ranked #13 of 69 Restaurants in Little River
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Delicatassen
“If it's food and not ambiance you'll love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

been here several times and each time we were very satisfied. The breakfast is good and the lunch is good we haven't visited for the dinner yet but plan to do so as soon as we can.
my wife loved the BLT.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Just the BEST !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

I wish this 'deli' were open for dinner on other than just Friday nights !! The best Italian food south of New Jersey!!! Eggplant parm and shrimp in garlic pesto sauce...served with a small loaf of their own freshly baked bread ! And the breakfast sandwiches are to DIE for!! Bacon/egg/cheese on a Portugese roll is heaven. They also have par-baked bread for sale (comes in from NYC or NJ)...and do excellent catering, also. Very reasonably priced - and you will NOT leave hungry - whether it is for breakfast, lunch or Friday night Dinner!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank beachbumbabs
Mover4u
“GREAT DELI!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

1st time here, up from Charleston on business...will be making more trips to the area...most def will be back, fast service and excellent food

• Visited April 2014
Little River, South Carolina
“best deli around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Have eaten there many times nad food has always ben good. The burgers are not the half punders you get elseware, just the right size. Other sandwiches are just great. Love going there for lunch.

• Visited April 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“How did I not know about this place before?!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

A friend from North Myrtle Beach brought me to this place, and it's less than 2 miles from my house! I have no idea how I've driven past it and never noticed it before. It's A TRAVESTY that I missed out on this before now. Stopped in for breakfast and ordered a sandwich that blew my mind. I can't even remember what it was called....I want to say Long Island or Long Beach? Bacon, eggs, cheese, hash browns all on a crusty roll. O. Em. Gee! Dynamite!

They also have Boar's Head meats and the chicken salad in the case looked so good I just wanted to stick my face in it! I will be back for that, but we were only here to grab "brunch" today. Three of us ate our fill for less than $10! Incredible. I felt like I was robbing them! Please stay open forever ~ you're a new staple of mine now!

• Visited March 2014