This restaurant is easy to find and apparently popular with locals. The manager of the place we rented recommended it, so we gave it a try. When we come to the ocean, usually once a year, we like to eat fried seafood - the only time of year we do so. So, I usually get the equivalent of a "Captain's Platter", a little bit of everything. My wife likes just the fish and fries.
1. The service was great and very friendly. No problems there.
2. Portions were good.
3. The food was not greasy, and the restaurant did not smell that way, either.
4. For the most part, the food was good, but not exciting.
Now, the not-so-good...
1. Forget the fries!! Totally tasteless. Probably just frozen fries that are just heated. They required lots of vinegar just to make them edible.
2. Here's where my wife and I would disagree. She likes very mild fish, so she was quite happy. For my part, I found it quite tasteless. I couldn't really tell that I was eating fish. I like at least a LITTLE flavor.
All in all, not a bad place, but nothing really exciting....
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.