“Fun place to go.”

and up
Big M Casino Cruise Ship II in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy Las Vegas Style Casino Action on The Big M Casino's 2 Luxury casino yachts departing from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina year round. Now offering a Ship with Texas Hold'em Poker!
HAMPSTEAD, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun place to go.”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I enjoyed the boat ride and the breakfast is always great, I just don't like climbing the stairs before and after gambling due to my bad knee, other than that it was great.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank WILLIAMSHampstead_Nc

Wilmington, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I realize most people are there just to gamble and for them this is a great venue but... for the rest of us looking for a more entertaining time its a very big disappointment

Visited October 2012
4 Thank 2DiscerningTraveler
Selma, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Love the Big M Casino”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I alway's go where I can have a nice time I love winning money and I enjoy the food it is tasty I look forward of going everyyear to the buffet table my favorite boat and also the people are friendliy

3 Thank Atripworthwaiting
Roanoke, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Lovely!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Nice ship, super friendly staff, plenty of machines and tables. Both smoking and nonsmoking decks. Buffet was ok, but not bad. Gorgeous ride on the Atlantic.

2 Thank Alex J
Roanoke, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wanted a Cruise ; Not any longer.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I personally didnt like it because I became sea-sick.The swells were between 2 - 4 ft, perfect for a cruise, but not for me. The staff was very attentive and helpful. The food /Buffet was ok, It wasnt the greatest food. The slots I felt were tight and mostly older machines. It was an experience Ive always wanted to try. Glad I did it, but have no further desire again.

2 Thank Tealynn925