“Don't Waste Your Money”

Jamestown, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Don't Waste Your Money”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We were scheduled to go out on the Big M but was told that Suncruz had a hotel shuttle. Since I was driving, I figured this way I could enjoy some drinks while we were out. The boat was much smaller than the Big M. They advertised a buffet. No buffet. We ordered off a menu that had 5 or 6 items listed priced between $8 and $9 promoted by Seabonz a division of the Tbonz chain which has really good food. We were served a microwave chicken sandwich and a microwave burger. There were no condiments on the boat. it was inedible and went straight to the trash. 1/3 of the machines were broken. There was no soap or towels in the bathroom. I enjoyed a whole lot of club soda because there's no liquor in the drinks. NO BIG WINS, NO Cheering. I can't think of a single good thing to say about this cruise. Never Again!

6 Thank SharonGreene

Brigantine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“WARNING DO NOT GO, RIP OFF”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We went thinking it would be a great place to sports gamble and drink and of course enjoy the sun. We found out that if you bet football you can never collect your winnings as they shut down 15 mins prior to the end of the games. In order to collect, you have to go on a full trip again. Drinks for free when you gamble - that is if you can find the waitress. Not a lot of machines were up and running. Ask a question, find someone who can give you an answer. Very disappointed. Lost money even though we won football games. They have people on there called "norms" who buy your winning tickets off of you for a discounted price. DEFINITELY A SCAM. Surprised they are allowed to operate.

5 Thank RoseBrigantine
Eden, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“They got a smaller boat a week ago- terrible”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My father in law and brother in law went one year ago and had a blast. Great service, great buffet, good wins. I decided to try it out this year and found out they just got a smaller boat last week, and boy could you tell. The seas were not rough and all and at least 25% of the entire boat was sick. The bottom floor looked like a war zone, and they were cleaning up puke around the clock. I do not easily get sea sick. I took 6 Dramamine and still got woozy. It was like a nightmare that would never end. The bar tender told me SHE got sick on the new small boat the first time she rode it. Also, there is NO BUFFET any more!! That made it all worth the price last time. Slots were okay, but I was told people weren't winning big money like they used to. Terrible experience, I wont be back.

5 Thank Kelly D
little river, sc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Should have waited”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

should have waited for a better day to sail. wasn't impressed with the service or the machines..will give it another try to make sure I'm not being to judgemental

2 Thank gizmical
Sanford, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“pretty bad”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

we love casinos but this one is very bad. The machines wouldnt take the vouchers from other machines and also were old ones. Bad experience

Visited October 2012