“Great Fun, Nice Guide!”

Captain Smiley Fishing Charters
Ranked #2 of 15 Tours in Little River
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Fished with Patrick in July. Knew that fishing may not be the best, but tried anyway. We enjoyed the boat ride and caught some fish, but no keepers. He made the trip fun and worked hard to get us some fish. Will probably try to fish with him again later in the year. Call early and reserve your trip. Patrick only takes cash...no credit cards. When you book your trip, he will tell you about that. However, I forgot, but had the money available anyways.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

We went out in September of 2013. This was our first time fishing inshore on a charter. We only caught one flounder on a half day trip but captain Smiley tried everything he could to get us some fish. They just werent biting that day. His knowledge of the area was impressive and he has traveled the world. We are planning another trip with him in 2014. This is a very relaxing trip in shallow water that someone who doesnt want to go 3 hours out in the ocean would really love.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

2nd year of fishing with Captain Smiley. My boys (9 &12) and I loved it. Caught a red, a flounder and many trout. Had a great time on the boat and found Patrick very personable. Will book again!

1  Thank Doug G
Reviewed June 17, 2014

4 of my family including me went out with Capt Smiley today to get a little line stretching in. And we were not disappointed . we all got into some nice size flounder and speckled trout. Captains equipment is top notch, not your Wally World economy fishing gear!. IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FISHING , Capt smiley will show you. The gear is easy to use, from beginner all he way to a seasoned fisherman. He does everything for you, including baiting your hook ladies!! You never have to touch a fish!! He handles it all with a big ol SMILE!!!, He is one of the original inshore guides of myrtle beach. His boat is big, dry riding and comfortable. So if your in myrtle beach area and want some back country inshore salt water fishing, Capt Smiley is your man!! Oh, if you want to eat your catch, his home port is right next to a restaurant that will clean and cook your meal!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

My 16 year old loves to fish however his father has absolutely no fishing knowledge to share. Booked a trip with Capt Smiley. They didn't catch a lot of fish however a week later my son is still telling me about the stuff he learned. He thoroughly enjoyed his trip. Will definitely book again.

1  Thank Steve C