“Little River Gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Our golfing group goes to Myrtle twice a year. We rotate north,middle,south to add to the variety of our trips. When we stay in the north section we always plan a trip to Chianti South.This time we had 15 for dinner and without exception all were pleased with there selection. They have a semi private room in the middle that allowed us some extra privacy. With the size of the group they assigned 2 waitresses and the service was top notch. Don't miss this one.

1  Thank joe651

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had an early reservation for 8 people. We were dining out and carb loading for our morning half marathon. I am sorry to report that this restaurant failed to impress me. The dining area was old and in need of an update. The salad was boring, my steak was just okay. My dessert was supposed to be gelato in a hard shell of dark chocolate. It was just chocolate ice cream....there is a difference between ice cream and gelato. The service was good, but at times felt like we were more of a burden and not ordering fast enough or ordering the "right" items such as wine, appetizers ect. After our main courses our table was cleared, I mean cleared of everything by a young bus boy who came off as rude. I would probably not return, for the prices of the food I had much higher expectations.

1  Thank BinMcKin
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Chianti has become a favorite for myself and my wife. Great food and a great staff makes for a great dining experience.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We celebrated Easter dinner here,the food is excellent and the live entertainment was the icing on the cake. The best way to spend Easter dinner, we had the warm goat cheese with olives and artichoke and toasted bread on the side,pastas with bolognese sause ,there was more sause then pasta great for dunking bread in and four other great pasta dishes.

1  Thank madtana97
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Don't miss it. For all of the feed troughs in a myrtle beach feed troughs, this is great food, Great service, and great atmosphere. We love the wine selections. And the staff was very helpful with the wine selections. All in all just a great meal.

1  Thank Mike H