“Friendly Staff” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Little River
Maineville, Ohio, United States
“Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

The staff are very friendly and the accommodations are as nice as any Holiday Inn Express. There is a nice restaurant (Clark's) within walking distance, right next to the parking lot. The location is good overall, only a few minutes drive to the beach.

Room Tip: If you want quiet, make sure you're staying on a floor which is not designated pet friendly. I...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
julia c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I was happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay and a wonderful meal. I hope that you will select our location next time your travels bring you back to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

This hotel has been updated and is extremely clean! Each staff member we came in contact with was more than friendly and happy to help. The breakfast room has a beautiful view of the harbor; a wonderful way to start your day. Our room was very clean, included a micro-fridge, closet space, plenty of outlets and a big bathroom. The only thing that keeps me from giving this place 5/5 rating is the location- wish it was closer to the beach but it was still an easy trip for the weekend.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
julia c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience! I was happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I was also happy to learn that all staff made you feel welcomed and right at home. I will be sure to pass along your comments to everyone.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

I've got to say every time I stay the front desk associate Kelly is always attentive, bubbly and smiling! The young man on 3rd shift Kyle is great too! If they could get a raise for their their smile alone...I'd highly recommend one, they are a great asset to this motel and the experience of my stay....Thank you!

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
julia c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It made me smile to learn that Kyle and Kelly made you feel welcomed. I will be sure to pass along your comments to both of them. Thank you for your return business and we look forward to your return stay.
Newton, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Well first off, my husband booked the reservation back in January and was given a great price break. The days we stayed were the weekend prior to Bike Week. My husband and I and another couple stayed at this location and were very pleased with the friendliness and hospitality of the staff. The complimentary breakfast was delicious but the serving area was a tad tight. The dining areas made up for the tight serving area.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
julia c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for sharing your stay experience. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay in our two bedroom/two bathroom guest room. This suite does provided enough room and has great views of the waterway. We hope that you select our location for your next trip to the area!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

15 of my friends and I enjoyed an overnight golf trip to North Myrtle Beach. I chose this motel because it was centrally located to the courses we were playing, and close to the restaurants we wanted to visit. I am glad I decided to stay here because the accommodations were great. The rooms were clean and spacious, and the scenery was very good. The back deck and pool area overlooked a huge marina. Very peaceful area with a great view. All the staff members I talked to were very courteous and friendly, especially the very nice lady that checked us in when we arrived. The next time we go to the beach to play golf you can bet this is where we are headed for accommodations.

Room Tip: Request a room toward the rear, and overlooking the marina.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank EDavis44
julia c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy that you and your golf group had a great stay. I hope that everyone had a great game of golf also. We look forward to seeing your group on your return visit.
Brampton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

we booked here and had a great time - Joy set us up with a suite on the 2nd floor near the elevator which was where we wanted. We had planned on staying just two nights but because of the weather we asked about an extra night and it was taken care of without any problems. The hotel is at the very north end of the Grand Strand but everything can be reached within 20 minutes.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
julia c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I was happy to learn that Joy was able to make your stay most enjoyable! I glad that you decided to extend your stay at the last minute. We look forward to having you as our guests next time you are in the area.
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

We have 2 large dogs, and wanted a decent place to stay. Kelly at the front desk could NOT have been any more helpful, friendly and most accommodating to our needs and requests.
We had a nice 1 bedroom suite on the 2nd floor. the only difference we would have liked would if they allowed smoking in the suite but we had to go outside.
Shower and water worked well, bed was comfortable, and couldn't really complain about anything. will be staying there for all future trips.
thank you Kelly!

Room Tip: ask for Kelly to help find you the perfect room and help you with your pets needs.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
julia c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that your pets enjoyed the nice walking area out back. I will be sure to pass along your nice comments regarding the excellent customer service provided by Kelly. See you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Little River
Sleep Inn at Harbour View
Sleep Inn at Harbour View
#2 of 4 in Little River
BEST WESTERN Ocean Sands Beach Resort
BEST WESTERN Ocean Sands Beach R...
#3 of 54 in North Myrtle Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,321 reviews
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#13 of 54 in North Myrtle Beach
Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach - Harbourgate
Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach -...
#14 of 54 in North Myrtle Beach
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Ce...
#5 of 54 in North Myrtle Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,183 reviews
Avista Resort
Avista Resort
#4 of 54 in North Myrtle Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,110 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River? Share your experiences!