“Rooms for our golfing group”

Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Little River
“Rooms for our golfing group”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

15 of my friends and I enjoyed an overnight golf trip to North Myrtle Beach. I chose this motel because it was centrally located to the courses we were playing, and close to the restaurants we wanted to visit. I am glad I decided to stay here because the accommodations were great. The rooms were clean and spacious, and the scenery was very good. The back deck and pool area overlooked a huge marina. Very peaceful area with a great view. All the staff members I talked to were very courteous and friendly, especially the very nice lady that checked us in when we arrived. The next time we go to the beach to play golf you can bet this is where we are headed for accommodations.

Room Tip: Request a room toward the rear, and overlooking the marina.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank EDavis44
julia c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy that you and your golf group had a great stay. I hope that everyone had a great game of golf also. We look forward to seeing your group on your return visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Brampton, Canada
Reviewed May 4, 2014

we booked here and had a great time - Joy set us up with a suite on the 2nd floor near the elevator which was where we wanted. We had planned on staying just two nights but because of the weather we asked about an extra night and it was taken care of without any problems. The hotel is at the very north end of the Grand Strand but everything can be reached within 20 minutes.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
julia c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I was happy to learn that Joy was able to make your stay most enjoyable! I glad that you decided to extend your stay at the last minute. We look forward to having you as our guests next time you are in the area.
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We have 2 large dogs, and wanted a decent place to stay. Kelly at the front desk could NOT have been any more helpful, friendly and most accommodating to our needs and requests.
We had a nice 1 bedroom suite on the 2nd floor. the only difference we would have liked would if they allowed smoking in the suite but we had to go outside.
Shower and water worked well, bed was comfortable, and couldn't really complain about anything. will be staying there for all future trips.
thank you Kelly!

Room Tip: ask for Kelly to help find you the perfect room and help you with your pets needs.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
julia c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that your pets enjoyed the nice walking area out back. I will be sure to pass along your nice comments regarding the excellent customer service provided by Kelly. See you again soon!
New Jersey
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The room was clean and very quiet. The bed was very comfortable & the breakfasts were terrific. The view from the breakfast room was lovely- it overlooks the marina. Everyone at the front desk was very welcoming. The location was good in that it was close to everything we wanted to do.We would stay here again and would recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
julia c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We love hearing your comments. I was happy to learn that my staff made you feel welcomed. I was glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and the amazing view our breakfast room has to offer. We look forward to seeing you on your return visit!
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We chose this HIE for a 3 night trip to Myrtle Beach area. Main reasons were 1) they had 2 BR suite; 2) price ($125 per night in April/Easter week) and location, away from busy areas. The location was a real surprise. Hotel sits on Coquina Harbor, so the views were amazing. Our 2BR suite had a balcony - it and MBR windows viewed the harbor. There is a walking deck that wraps the entire harbor, which was a great place for a morning walk.

The suite had 2 baths, which made it twice as easy to get out of the room in the morning. Each BR and the LR had its own AC unit, so we were able to control temps by room. Very helpful when some are always cold, other warm. Room had 3 TV's, small fridge, sink & microwave. Also a pull out couch. Plenty of space for our family of four with two teens.

Breakfast was the usual, limited HIE buffet, and included a view of the harbor with a few outside tables on the deck. The rooms and hallways were showing a little wear. Nothing major. Very clean. Sliding door to balcony didn't have a screen (odd?). The free wifi was extremely slow. While we were able to stream Netflix, everything else moved painfully slow. Cell connection was much faster.

Hotel is 5 minutes from N Myrtle Beach. Not much else in the area, just a few good restaurants, thus a drive to everything. If in the area again we would definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank kckiss
What a nice review, thank you for sharing your stay experience. I was happy to learn that we provided the excellent service that you expected. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our entire staff.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed here. I was here for bike week a few years ago and liked the fact that it is a few miles from the all of the action. It is a short drive into Myrtle Beach. The staff was very friendly, check in and out was quick and easy. We had a 2 bedroom suite and it had everything we needed for the 3 days we were there. Breakfast was good enough to get the day started and you had a good view of the marina. I would have no problem staying here again or telling my friends to come here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Adak C
julia c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I was happy to learn that your second stay was just as wonderful as your first. We enjoy hearing your comments and I will be sure to pass them along to the entire staff.
chicago
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This location was perfect for my girls get away. The room was spacious with great amenities like a microwave and mini fridge. The staff was outstanding from the front desk to the breakfast staff. I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank kvelezIII
julia c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience, we are happy to learn that you enjoyed your time with us. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the entire staff.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Little River
Sleep Inn at Harbour View
Sleep Inn at Harbour View
#2 of 4 in Little River
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach R...
#3 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
No photo provided
Quality Inn & Suites
#13 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach - Harbourgate
Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach -...
#9 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
The Prince Resort
The Prince Resort
#4 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#20 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach

Been to Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River? Share your experiences!