“Can't wait to get back”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Little River
Garner, North Carolina
“Can't wait to get back”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have been coming here twice a year for over TEN years with a large group of friends. The staff is friendly and do whatever they can to make our stay enjoyable. Ms Patel suggests new places to go and provides perfet directions to get there. We've become family and Mr. & Mrs Patel are very tolerate of us acting like we're "at home". The rooms have been upgraded ...new carpet, granite bathrooms, plusher towels and MORE to come !!!!! The location of this hotel is the BEST !!!!! Convenient to everything !!!! And We'll be back soon !!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Enka
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was without a doubt the worst place I've been to in the last 20 yrs., from the moment of our arrival, the reservation was messed-up, I had reserved a king with a kitchenette, the desk clerk initially refused to give us a room because there were two of us.

When we did get to the room we discovered two double beds, my wife pulled the sheets back on the first bed, she found hairs on the sheets, so I decided we would go to the other bed, I found soiled sheets on that bed. We did not report this to the desk clerk, as his attitude upon our arrival.

I wasted valuable Wyndham points to stay at this location, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Little River hotels

Hughesville
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We were looking for a reasonable rate late at night and ended up at the Days Inn in Little River, SC. Exhausted from the long drive, we were treated very well at check-in at 1am. And then in the morning, Charul Patel (manager?) was a saint. She made waffles for us at the continental breakfast and gave us clear directions for our continuing trip. Everyone went above and beyond for us and I could tell they treat everyone this special.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
CHARLOTTE
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I would rate this hotel as terrible!!! I checked in and the other hotels in the area were at cheaper rates but I thought that I would be getting a better experience by the upcharge at the days inn. I went to take a bath and the bathtub felt like someone had just let cleaner dry on it and it was chalky on my back so couldn't even relax in there. The floors in the bathroom looked like they hadn't been mopped in weeks/months. The cable wire was hanging out of the wall so every channel was fuzzy. The efficiency fridge looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. The alarm clock did not work. There was a coffee maker in the room but no coffee for making or any coffee cups to be used if you did make any, not sure why they bothered. I forgot my shaving cream and toothpaste and in my bathroom it so politely said FORGOT SOMETHING, call and we have toiletries. I went downstairs to ask for shaving cream and toothpaste, they had neither and the person at the front desk even went so far as to tell me they should have it. I will most certainly never be staying in a days inn in the future and would advise anyone else to do the same, unless your expectations of your stay are that you have no expectations.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank KENNETH R
patelpranay4, Manager at Days Inn Little River, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
We are sorry to hear your review, if we had known earlier during your stay we could have done something. Mr. Kenneth if the rates at other hotel would have been lower , you would not have stayed with us, to our knowledge all the hotels around us have higher rates than ours.
We check all the rooms after they have been cleaned, and your room was checked too, every thing looked just fine.You sure did not come to the office or call the office with any concerns. AFTER SO MUCH OF DISSATISFACTION YOU DECIDED TO STAY ANOTHER NIGHT,RIGHT ? does not make sense does it.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Little River
#1 of 3 in Shallotte
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#13 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach

Been to Days Inn Little River? Share your experiences!