Days Inn Little River
Sleep Inn at Harbour View(Little River)(Great Value!)
$109
SleepInn
$101
$125
$116
Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
Rodeway Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
$71
RodewayInn
La Quinta Inn North Myrtle Beach(North Myrtle Beach)
$84
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$93
$79
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Good location off of Highway 17 and was near a lot of the attractions I was looking for including restaurants and shows, which were suggested by the staff. The rooms were clean and the rates were pretty good. I stayed for three days for a very reasonable rates. The bathroom was surprisingly pretty nice, had granite on the walls and very clean. Definitely staying here when I come back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2012

convenient location in Little River, SC - only a few minutes drive to Calabash, NC or N. Myrtle Beach, SC---very friendly and informative staff---clean rooms at reasonable rates---great restaurants close-by on the inlet waterway---will continue to stay at Little River Days Inn as often as possible

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

Rude staff, and filthy rooms! We returned from working the room had not been cleaned nor the trash removed! They offered $7.90 refund off the total bill of 339.00! Then an additional charge Unauthorized of 50.00! Days Inn Corporate is quite useless to as far as customer care! Stay away from this HELL HOLE at all cost!!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Please be advised, anyone wishing to stay in the Little River or Myrtle Beach, SC area you need to avoid the Days Inns located at 1564 US Hwy 17 N Little River, SC (843) 249-3535
at all cost.

During a recent trip to North Myrtle Beach St Patricks Festival, I choice this hotel for my stay.
I did not arrive until late afternoon and after driving several hundred miles and did not feel like searching for another place to stay. First, as I was checking in, the attendent ask me for my credit card. Instead of swiping the card he proceeded to write down all my card information on a slip of paper telling me this was the owners request. Well, needless to say I went balastic
and refused to allow this to happen. I went to my room, which had a "musky" smell to it,
brushed my teeth, laid across the bed and immediately fell asleep.

Upon waking in the morning, I noticed my arm was red and several small bite marks. I enter the shower area and notice that there was mildew on the shower curtain and shower wall. Taking the hottest shower I could stand and immediately dressed and left the room. I approach the owner of the Inn and was giving a "so what" type of look and attitiude. I left the Inn and continued with my daily activities. Upon arriving in the Charleston, I noticed my arm in several areas was broken out. I immediately called my dermatologist and advised these areas looked like bug bites to her. She give me an antibotic and a steroid cream to treat the areas with.
It took almost 3 and halgf weeks for the areas to clear up.

Now here's the kicker; Upon calling Wyndham and Days Inn they flatly refused to refund my award points and advised they would have the Inn owner to contact me to resolved this matter. As of May 9, 2012 I have not heard one word from the Inn owner and upon calling Days Inn
customer service this morning, I was greeted with the same COLD, UNCONSIDERATE attitude. From my view point, DAYS INN can dead, burn and rot in the firey area across the River Styx.

Room Tip: For your on good avoid this Days Inn located in Little River SC 1564 US Hwy 17
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Gary B
patelpranay4, Manager at Days Inn Little River, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

This guest used his Wyndham Rewards points for a free night. It is our policy to take a credit card number in case of any incidentals. That number is recorded on the back of the guest’s registration card, not a random slip of paper. Since the card was not being charged, we had no reason to swipe it through the terminal.

In February of this year all our rooms have had their bathrooms renovated with new tubs and new polished granite walls and vanity counters. There could not possibly be any mildew.

The guest did not mention or show any bite marks at check out. After the guest called us certified professional pest control was brought in to thoroughly inspect the room. We have a written report that no bedbugs, or any other kind of vermin, were found. That room was rented before and after the guests stay and there were no other complaints. We can only surmise that the guest’s bites occurred after he left the hotel.

We’ve even offered the guest to bring his own pest control company to inspect the room.