“Quiet pleasant stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Little River
Toms River, New Jersey
“Quiet pleasant stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

Staff was pleasant, rooms were clean, pool was nice. My seven year old daughter loved waking up the view of golf course everyday .It turned out to be a pretty good location on 17 not to far from all the action. Would stay again. Its a decent place

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was in town for a night to do some work and chosen this Choice Hotel to stay at. The staff was very nice and talked my ear off :-). My room was decent not spectacular but clean with no weird smell. They have an indoor pool and indoor whirlpool but I did not get to sample it as I was working in the night and had no time. There was plenty of golfing near by and you actually get a free day of golfing if you stay at this property. If you don't have clubs you can rent them next door. All in all I was satisfied and would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank 247HardWorker
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

Stayed here because of the positive reviews and it was a good decision. Nothing special, but it was clean and well maintained. We enjoyed the ease of getting to Myrtle Beach, N Myrtle Beach, and Holden Beach. Also the putt-putt next door was convenient.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank RenegadeTraveler
Goldsboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Although the hotel is a little dated it's clean and a good value. The jacuzzi bathtub was nice to relax in. The free golf was perfect for my husband and so close! The pool was decent but the hot tub had way too much chlorine! It made my eyes burn to the point where we had to get out. Breakfast was minimal but good and quick.

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank rache3
Rockaway Park, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Although the reason for my visit was a sad one, my father had passed away, I found this hotel to be a very nice and relaxing. This was my first time staying at a hotel in Myrtle Beach, having always stayed at my father's house across US Hwy 17.

Check-in was a breeze and the room I had with my girlfriend was perfect for us (King-size Bed). The room was at the end of the hall so we were a bit isolated which was perfect for us. The bed was extremely comfortable and they supplied numerous pillows. The cleanliness of the room and hotel was spot on and housekeeping was very quick and efficient. The bathroom was spacious and our room had a bathtub/whirlpool which I took advantage of on my last night there. I was told from my sister that their bathroom was a bit smaller and did not include the whirlpool/bath combo. The had the Standard room (2 Queen Beds). Also included is a microwave oven and refrigerator which allowed me to have my jugs of sweet tea readily available. The only suggestion I would make is that I would have liked to have an electrical outlet on both sides of the bed, just so I could keep my phone plugged in and close to me, as opposed to on the dresser/desk.

The FREE Continental Breakfast each morning was excellent with a nice variety of food to choose from including two Waffle Makers to make fresh waffles. Haven't done that since my days in the Navy, but took advantage of it here.

I did not get a chance to use the indoor pool or the fitness center on the first floor, but had I known there was a pool, I may have brought my bathing suit. The pool itself looked like it would have been relaxing.

Access to most attractions in Myrtle Beach is a hop, skip and a jump away via US 17 or Highway 31 (Express).

Overall, if you are looking for a great value, great location on the outskirts of the main strip of Myrtle Beach and friendly staff, I would highly recommend a stay at the Sleep-Inn at Harbour View.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joiemagic
Four Oaks, North Carolina, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

Check in on a Friday evening and enjoied the stay from the moment we got there to the time we left on Sunday morning. Not knowing the area we asked the Front Desk mamager on her recomendations for a place to eat good seafood. She did just that cause the place was fantastic.

Room Tip: Use AARP discount if member