“Great night stay!!!”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Lexington
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great night stay!!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

First time in Lexington and I had an absolutely wonderful stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful upon check inn. I really enjoyed having a suite room with a jacuzzi right next to the bed, the room was very clean and had great amenities. The breakfast was very filling and I can definitely say I will be staying here again next time I am in Lexington SC.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Gmsc081, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this review, February 24, 2014

803-359-3099

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Not all quality inns are created equal , that's for sure. Our door didn't shut properly and we had to put the chair in front of it to keep is shut. The room was clean enough ,everything worked, no bugs, but removed from the parking lot. Our key didn't work the second day ,no apologies from the staff after waiting in line at the front desk. Not what you want after coming from a funeral. Ice machine didn't work. But did let us check in early. Furniture was older and heater did not work very well. Not bad for the price though, $62.99.

Room Tip: Try not to get the side that abuts with the gas station, can be noisy.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Gmsc081, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this review, January 6, 2014

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I returned from my stay at this hotel to find my body covered with bed bug bites, confirmed by my doctor. Two rounds of medication haven't solved this yet. The hotel won't even acknowledge the specific problem, by name: both the manager and the corporate customer service office have sent only form letters. Meanwhile, I am already out four figures trying to ensure none of the critters came home with me. Avoid this place!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank KimA27

803-359-3099

Travelers are raving about these Lexington hotels

Wiehle, VA
Reviewed December 22, 2013

This review covers a second visit in September and a visit in November.

September… Room 203 Good stay until my last night. Got back to the room around 10 PM, opened the door, and it was like a stampede of roaches running out of the room on the scale of the old “Rawhide” TV show! Really creepy! Small pillows but OK bed.

November… Room 233 Another good stay until my last morning. Usually, I don’t turn on the bathroom light because of the noise from the exhaust fan. That morning, I decided to turn it on. And, very quickly decided to turn it off! For whatever reason, the exhaust fan was venting cigarette smoke into my non-smoking room! However, I was surprised (and impressed) at the quality of the included breakfast on the morning of Thanksgiving Day. Friday’s breakfast was also top-notch. One hint: For the sausage gravy and biscuits, use the bread with the sausage gravy and put spread (the butter is too hard to spread) on the biscuits. The eggs are OK... remind me of reconstituted powdered eggs, though. Salt, pepper, and hot sauce can cure many of these ills. Small pillows again...

Will I stay here again? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

The nightly rate is competitive. The staff here is first rate. The people running the front desk and the breakfast area cannot be beat. However, there are enough glitches with the rooms to make me consider forking out the extra bucks for the Hampton Inn, Comfort Inn, or the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Gmsc081, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this review, December 24, 2013

McCormick, SC
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This property is a good value for the money. Our Sat. rate was $62.99. The room had granite and tile with a very nice size refrigerator and microwave. The flat screen TV was a nice size. The bed was very comfortable as were the pillows which were small but satifactory. The shower was excellent. The only negative was that there was not a TV channel guide. A call to the desk brought one in minutes. My Kindle Fire worked great on a very strong signal. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I liked room 108. I could back the car to within feet of the room making luggage handling easy. Al...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Gmsc081, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this review, October 21, 2013

Wiehle, VA
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The front desk was the cordial I've come to expect from a Choice Hotel. The room was much better than the one I'd had a few weeks earlier at the Sleep Inn down in Aiken. The only thing to watch is Room 226. If they give you that, ask if they have another non-smoking room available! It's sandwiched in a group of smoking rooms! YUK! The Saturday morning breakfast was good enough to keep me away from the Waffle House. The sausage and biscuits & gravy were quite good. And, the breakfast service was overseen by a young lady who remembers what hospitality and service are all about. However, the Sunday morning breakfast sent me to "the Waffle"... reminded me of coach class airline food when U.S. airlines served breakfast! Also, expect your car to be smoky regardless of where you park. Cigarette smoking seems to S.C.'s #3 sport behind Carolina and Clemson sports. People smoke everywhere outside at this place. A nice and cheap bonus would be a designated smoking area!

Room Tip: Avoid Room 226 like the plague, if you're a non-smoker!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Robert F B

Kind Regards,

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Stayed here on business after checking rates at the Comfort Inn across the street. They wanted over a C-note at AARP rate!
This place is clean, recently updated with new bath fixtures and HD TV. WiFi was fast enough to run Netflix without buffering.
Only drawback is the outside doors. This is an older property, so there's nothing to be done about that.
Check-in was efficient, but the young lady failed to recognize my Elite Diamond status with Choice Hotels. I give them about 80 rooms a year. They need to instruct their people to acknowledge loyal customers.

Anyway, no complaints about the room. Breakfast was typical Choice fare.
Would recommend this hotel.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Kind Regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington
Comfort Suites Lexington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#21 of 94 in Columbia

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Lexington? Share your experiences!