“Yummy!”

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #13 of 224 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went here a couple of weeks ago for lunch after church. They have changed the menu some & have some really yummy new food! The portions were huge so we had dinner/lunch for later too!

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Of the " cookie cutter" chains, they are better than most. However the menu is too large. It is good if there is a group and everyone wants something different. However I just think something is lost in quality- especially in the thin crust pizzas.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

As a native of Chicago, this is the closest I can get to a little slice of home.

The food:
The deep dish pizza is very good but it didn't seem very fresh. I am guessing the pizzas are frozen and not made on-site. Can't say for sure but a fresh deep dish pizza usually takes 40-45 minutes to bake and ours came out of the kitchen in 15. The kids meals are pretty standard fare, Mac n cheese, chicken nuggets, etc. Nothing too spectacular. The menu is very large and I would like to go back to try some of the other offerings. I am a vegetarian and I identified several things on their menu that I could eat, which is difficult to find in a restaurant in SC. Thank you Uno's!

The environment:
I love the decor. There are lots of Chicago-themed photos and memorabilia. The restaurant was clean and our server did a really nice job keeping our drinks filled. No complaints here.

Overall:
This is a place I would visit again just to have the deep dish pizza. It is a nice taste of home and something you cannot get anywhere else in the Lexington area.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Ate at UNO’s for the first time. Drove 20 minutes to go try the rattlesnake pasta- chicken pasta with alfredo sauce with a kick of jalapenos. I can’t imagine how many calories it was, but it was delicious! Waiter was prompt, attentive, and friendly. Will definitely go there again. They have a HUGE menu and something to please anyone.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I've never tried bread pudding b/c I didn't think I would like it. I don't know if their bread pudding is the norm, but it was AWESOME!
Warning: 900 calories for the whole thing.

Been to UNO Chicago Grill? Share your experiences!