“Good home cooking”
Review of Lizard's Thicket

Lizard's Thicket
Ranked #14 of 215 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in here after another place we wanted to go to was closed,glad we did had the chicken fried steak, fried squash,tomatos and okra which is hard to find and pickled beets and cornbread and chocolate pie for dessert and it was all great, would definitely go back if I am in the area.

There are newer reviews for Lizard's Thicket

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

In Columbia on business and decided to give this place a try - really glad I did! I had the best beef stew, next to Mom's of course, that I have ever eaten. Large portons, great service and outstanding food. I can hardly wait to go back and try the fried chicken.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Food was great, country cooking at its best. I had fried pork chop and it was just the best. A large variety of sides to choose from, great staff(Chelsea). Dessert was awesome, amazing! My family and I have gone several more times since and going back for more. Overall price was very reasonable for home cooked style food and great service.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

country cooking and large varity to choose from, great staff, but its small so the wait on Sunday can be long.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Food was good, nothing fancy or spectacular. I had the BBQ Chicken and it was just average. I didnt care for the BBQ sauce. It seems to be homemade and just added to the chicken when ordered. It is not baked onto the chicken. Dessert was awesome. I had the peach cobbler and it was amazing! I am going back for more.

Overall price was very reasonable for home cooked style food.