“Fast and good”
Review of Rush's

Rush's
Ranked #11 of 223 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

We got here last night late and needed something quick for all of us. This was the place. Drive through and everything was fresh and good. We are not big fast food eaters but we would go back here. Service was super friendly as well.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Rush's has some of the best fried chicken you'll find anywhere! Period. The BBQ is very credible for a chain, and quite worthwhile. The hamburger I had reminded me of the hamburgers we had in my high school. It had no meat taste whatsoever and would likely be approved by PETA for vegans as I don't think any animal met its fate in preparation. The service I had was absolutely, positively first-rate.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our new Rush's is very clean and offers quick service in drive thru. They have pineapple milkshakes that are the best I've ever tasted. Cherry shake is also yumilicious! The food is very reasonably priced. I am glad Rush's opened In Lexington.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I live in the upstate and don't have the opportunity to eat here often but when I travel toward the midlands or lower part of the state. I always stop for a quick bite. They have very fast service and the food is very good. Their burgers are very tasty and milkshakes are a must. Never been disappointed.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Rush's is a local fast food with great burgers, hotdogs and chicken. I eat there almost every week. Clean, fast and delicious. The best sweet tea around.

Been to Rush's? Share your experiences!