“Cheeseburgers...”
Review of Rush's

Rush's
Ranked #11 of 218 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Their chili cheeseburgers are good. Different than other local fare, the combo meals do not leave you wanting for more....

Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is a local fast food place with 4 locations that we visit. I like the one in Lexington with outside seating. And, I like the junior bar-b-q with no bun and fries and Senior Pepsi. They had to get used to fixing it with no bun but the staff now knows me when I come and I almost don't have to place an order. They have good coke/etc. ice cream floats also! Drive-thru if you wish. Friendly, local people.

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Who can resist the classic Chilli cheeseburger basket with extra fries. The food and desserts are so good. I often go there because of the kids wanting a good and quick burger. This establishment will always be my favorite burger spot

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Always go when I'm in Columbia, because you can't get it anywhere else. Great burgers, chicken, bbq, the works!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Rush's is a small chain in South Carolina that serves burgers, chicken and the fixings. And a lot of places serve the same meals at the same prices.
However Rush's has never served me a nasty, sloppy or cold meal. THey have always been hot fresh and delicious. If you like good fried chicken and good burgers and fries, then go to Rush's.

Been to Rush's? Share your experiences!