O'Charley's
Ranked #50 of 218 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the Western Burger, medium rare. The outside was burnt, the inside was fine but I couldn't get past the charred taste. My wife ordered the fish and shrimp, she said it tasted like they hadn't changed the cooking oil in about a month. The service was lacking, she was very sweet but not very attentive.
We won't be going back for a long time.

1  Thank Coach_Que

Reviewed April 20, 2013

They run the fan/air conditioner blowing near near the windows during the day but forget to turn it off at night, then no body can figure out how to shut it off as you freeze. They keep saying it take 30 minute to shut off and roll their eyes at you. They are not sitting their freezing with a coat on. And, to top it off, they get you meal wrong and just pick the chicken out of the salad that was supposed to be vegetarian. Yes, I tasted chicken grease. There is just no attention to detail and the staff don't take your comfort seriously!

1  Thank mersmom2016
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I recently went to O'Charlies to pick up a gift card for a family member for a gift as they love the place. Personally I don't and after visiting to get the gift card I will never go there again!
First the service was terrible it took 5 min for anyone to even approach me then another 5 min for anyone to even know where to go and how to get a gift card. After that I stood at the to go counter for an additional 5 min while the girl tried to find a gift card. Mean while she was off trying to find one I can see pretty much the entire kitchen from the to go window and the entire kitchen was disgusting, food all over the floor, counters, people on their cell phones then off and then touching the food of guests! Just awful!
Like I said I will never go again!

1  Thank Ezmatty1
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I like the style of the place and there presentation on the plate but was not satisfied with the actual food and portion sizes are a bit too small... we left still hungry. came for Sunday brunch

1  Thank caliqueenvega
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have eaten there a few times and they have one of the best steaks in town. They are always cooked just right and the baked potatoes were delicious.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!