“Not great food.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Main Street Cafe & Grill
Reviewed October 8, 2011

The restaurant is dimly lit and tables are crowded together. You should know that it is "seat yourself", otherwise you may stand around waiting for a hostess, like we did. Our server was very attentive and friendly. My half roast lemon chicken and my friend's souvlaki was on the dry side and the potatoes were two small, oily slices. While not horrible, I have experienced better Greek food in SC.

2  Thank Anna M

Reviewed September 15, 2011

i eat here regularly as it is my home town. Their Greek food is wonderful and the desserts are also homemade and excellent. Service is a little slow (you'll be in about an hour on weekday lunches. I have heard that the other dishes are very good but the Spanakopita is the best I've had anywhere and I rarely get past that item on the menu. Lunch is typically around $10-12.00 and dinner is around $15.00.

1  Thank Bill A
Reviewed November 13, 2010

We ordered the grouper (grilled) and souvlaki (pork). The greek salad that accompanied each meal was simply iceberg lettuce with feta and 1 tomato. Where were the olives? Peppers?

The greek potatoes had no skin on them and were very oily.

The fish tasted unseasoned except for some light rosemary or light spice.

The pork was ok but the rice was extremely salty.

Overall, not impressed. That was our last visit.

1  Thank hrf834
Reviewed June 19, 2009

The Trivos family from Nova Scotia runs this Greek flavored restaurant. We are locals and regulars. Our favorite is the grouper (usually on the specials menu).