“Feels like eating with friends.”
Review of Gilligan's Steamer & Raw Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gilligan's Steamer & Raw Bar
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I love eating here. the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. My daughter loves the paintings on the walls. You get a healthy size portion of food.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We live in Lexington, SC and Gilligan's is our favorite restaurant. My husband loves the all you can eat shrimp and I love their potato skins. The service is great and the food is wonderful. We are always greeted with a smile and a "welcome back". We are seated quickly and our order comes out quick, hot and delicous. Give Gilligan's a try, you will love it too. We give it five thumbs up!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

It felt a little dated and the food a little greasy. A group of business associates were referred by the hotel and thought we would try it. It was a Wednesday night around 6:30 and besides us, there was only one other person in the restaurant. The servers were pleasant, the manager nice, but the food tasted a bit like it was cooked in old grease with a bit too much batter. Had been hoping for more of a "fresh" fish place.

1  Thank Barbara D
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My wife and i had dinner there. The first sign should have been people at only 2 tables .But i had a craving for oyster so i had a dozen .That later turned out to be a case of food poisoning .Thank God i was the only one who had them.

1  Thank Marcus F
Reviewed April 18, 2012

My husband and I just got home from the Lexington, SC " Gilligans." I chose to go here to get the shrimp stir fry over white rice. Well, it's off the menu now and has been since 01/2012. I finally ordered the BLT salad (that's all since I was upset.) Husband got crab legs, small salad and baked potato. His salad came 10 mins. AFTER his meal. We had to ask for it then. The bill came and we were charged $1.95 for the baked potato. Seems like it was considered a premium side. Anywhere else it is a regular side. He said the sweet tea was also horrible. This will be our last trip to Gilligan's. Hope you continue to make it but I have my doubts.

2  Thank Gail K