“Best Chicken Salad in town!”
Review of Stephano's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stephano's
Cuisines: Italian
Lexington, South Carolina
“Best Chicken Salad in town!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Family owned business. The chicken salad tastes as if it's made with fresh chicken chunks, red seedless grapes, pecans, and light on the mayo. I'm sure there's a secret ingredient in there because it's heavenly! Their salads are all tasty too. Fresh veggie soup with real cornbread for lunch! Downside: It is on the pricey side.

Visited December 2013

“Terrible!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I'm all about supporting small local restaurants instead of the olive gardens or carabbas of the world but this experience was terrible.

1. The table we were sat at was dirty.
2. Pretty sure the waitress was stoned.
3. The soda was flat.
4. The wine was vinegared.
5. It took 30 min for the food to arrive and it looked like chef boyardee pasta helper. Tasted worse.
6. The "pasta helper" was $13 a plate!
7. This "Italian" restaurant didn't have Caesar salad. Seriously?
8. The water tasted awful.

• Visited December 2013
Gilbert, South Carolina
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

If you are looking for quality Italian cuisine then this is the place for you and your family. We have dined here for years and love the food and the service.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank jelundeen
Lexington, South Carolina
“Food's not bad. Service is monumentally awful.”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The hostess never got the high chair that I requested. The food took 30+ minutes to come to a table of 3 adults, with only 3 other small tables in the restaurant waiting on food. Then, when I requested that the food be boxed up (5 minutes prior to receiving it) to go, they still brought it out to us and made us box it. When I got the food home to eat it, it wasn't bad. It wasn't great either.

Worst service I can remember. I almost walked out a few times. I wish I had. I will not be back.

• Visited March 2013
Lexington SC
“The chicken salad is wonderful!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I periodically visit this restaurant for take-out at lunch. The chicken salad, pasta fruit plate is my favorite. This place is a Lexington Local hangout. You can always count on seeing someone you know enjoying the same great food that you are!!

Visited January 2013