“Worldwide Wings Headquarters!”

Cuisines: American
Bogota, Colombia
“Worldwide Wings Headquarters!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Of all the reviews I've written up until today, this one holds a very special place in my life.
The love affair with wings n ale started back in 1994 while attending USC (that is University of South Carolina!)
A close friend took me there one day after class and from that day on I have not been able to find better wings anywhere in the world. And believe me, I have tried!!!
Wings n ale has the perfect wing size, frying temperature, variety of sauces and side dishes (fried mushrooms and cheese sticks!) to make this an unforgettable meal.
My personal all time high wing eating record: 49 wings at Wings n Ale!
They are amazing!!!!!!!

• Visited January 2013

Edgefield, South Carolina, United States
“Good place for a group”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We didn't know this place was here until my husband's seniors golf group had planned a gathering. This is not a chain. It is not swish. But, it has personality (maybe even heart), the food's pretty good and the service for our group was upbeat and cheerful. Did it take awhile to get our food? Yes, but there were 50 or more of us and we didn't start ordering soon enough. I think the two of us will go back and see what it's like when we want a quick meal and to watch a game with a crowd for a little while.

• Visited September 2013
Lexington, South Carolina, United States
“Don't Waste Your Money”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Wings and Ale of Lexington is nothing more than a seedy sports bar. I would NOT recommend eating there. The food is mediocre at best and the service is terrible. They also give you a hard time about accepting their restaurant.com gift certificates which is shady and a very poor way to do business.

• Visited November 2012