“Birthday Celebration” 3 of 5 bubbles

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Birthday Celebration”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

The place is clean, the kids liked it, they had fun. It was too expensive, and it was loud. We had to look after the kids very carefully, because some parents were not. They got too rough, and the little ones were overwhelmed.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank tchrmomma

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great place for kids to burn off some energy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I stumbled upon monkey Joe's with my 2 year old and love it! They have extensive hours unlike most bounce facilities which tend to have a 2 hour window of open bounce. Monkey Joe's is clean (they clean every night too) and they are good at monitoring the kids to make sure the older ones don't get into the toddler zone. They also tag each kid and adult when you walk in and double check you poor to leaving. My son loves to jump here and for $5-7 it is well worth it. I would highly recommend this place if you are wanting your kid to have some fun!

Columbia, South Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Had a Blast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Went here for my godsons third birthday however I am almost positive the adults had more fun then the kids! At some point I found myself stuck in a bounce house while the staff cheered me on from the sidelines! The food was also good and I will definitely revisit this place!

Visited February 2012
South Carolina
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Kids like it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

A real "jumping" place. We went here with grandchildren for a birthday party. The kids really like it; older "kids" just have to spectate.

Visited February 2012
Lexington, South Carolina, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Expensive to me”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

It's a good place to take the toddlers and preteens to. But honestly the price is a little to high for a place for children to jump around.