“Very good option to nearby hotel”

Libby's of Lexington
Ranked #1 of 218 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Staying on business I had this restaurant and two other quality options within quick walking distance. Libby's is about a three minute walk from the nearby Comfort Inn. I chose them because of their varied menu and good reviews.

I was quite pleased given the fine service by Nicole and very good quality of food. They have a small bar offering beer and wine. The place is somewhat small, but with an outside patio. Take out seems to also be a very good part of their business. They have a full and very busy staff delivering orders quite quickly.

I just had a sandwich wrap and their wings. Their southern Turkey Reuben was surprisingly exceptional. The wings were fair at best. Other patrons had more substantial entrées which looked quite delicious and all seemed very pleased.

Personally suggest taking the quick walk down to Libby's for a fine meal and wonderful southern hospitality.

1  Thank Robert M

Reviewed June 18, 2014

we were headed to atlanta and stopped in around 9pm on a friday night ("seafood night"). there was a good crowd, and we ate on the deck; being from eastern north carolina, we were a little concerned about bugs outside, but nary a mosquito to be seen. the service was fast and friendly, and the portions were sizable. we both ordered the fish tacos, which came with some sides- the salads were fresh and crisp, and the tacos themselves were fantastic- grilled, not fried chunks of fish with a delicious topping, had we known how much food came with a meal, we probably would have split a plate. we were in and out of there and got back on the road in about 45 minutes, but never felt rushed. if we had this place near us we'd eat here every friday-

2  Thank m c
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Visited Libby's for lunch yesterday and enjoyed the Greek Chicken Wrap. DELICIOUS! I had a side of pasta salad and it was equally as good. My brother had the Asian Wrap and he gave me a bite.... I'll get that one next time! It's small-town good with seating inside and out.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

A small restaurant with inside and outside seating within the down town of Lexington. Love the pimento hamburgers, shrimp & grits, and like the Folly Beach shrimp except breading is often too thick for our taste. Salads fresh and very good.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've tried so many of their menu items and have never been disappointed! Food is always homemade and plentiful! The atmosphere isn't the best as the tables are pretty close to each other and doesn't offer anything special. However, it's worth dealing with as you'll be thrilled with your meal and I've always had great service as well!