“Overall Best In Lexington” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Libby's of Lexington

Libby's of Lexington
Ranked #1 of 210 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lexington, South Carolina
“Overall Best In Lexington”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Our offices are right across the street from Libby's and we eat there often, so I can comment with confidence on this restaurant - based on extensive experience. I bring visiting clients here because the food is always outstanding, and the service is consistently top notch. Clint LaCoe does an outstanding job with his food and restaurant. He takes a great deal of pride in his menu, and your experience in his establishment. We have tried nearly all the items on the menu, so when my clients ask "What's good here?" we confidently reply "Everything!". My Cousin and his wife drive over from Sumter (approx 65 miles) several times per month because the food is so good. I can easily recommend Libby's as Lexington's Number 1 restaurant for Lunch or evening meal.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Cain1957

Columbia, South Carolina
“Fantastic Food, Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

I was staying in Columbia with my family and was looking for a restaurant outside of the city. I found Libby's, looked at reviews on this site and decided to give it a go. We have a 1 year old and a 3.5 year old and I need not have worried, they had crayons and colouring sheets as well as a childs menu. Our waitress was Cooper who was every bit as fantastic as the food. You have a great mix to choose from and you should pay a visit as you will not be let down!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Keith B
Palm Coast, Florida
“Best Fried Shrimp”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Have visited several times and always had the fried shrimp, chips (homemade), and cole slaw....GREAT!!! Best shrimp without having to travel to the coast for sure.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lexington, South Carolina
“Where the locals go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great place to eat lunch or supper. I have eaten there a number of times and NEVER had anything bad. The prices are great with lots of choices under $10. I highly recommend Libby's and don't hesitate taking out of town friends there for a great meal and service!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
South Carolina
“Serioisly never bad! Hubs and I love Libby's. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Mostly we go to Libby's during lunch on lunch dates but occasionally we've brought our boys and also done dinner. We've been going to Libby's since they opened and honestly we've never been disappointed. It's everyone there, Clint and his staff, hollering at us when we walk in that keep us coming back. We're always greeted and we never feel rushed. And it's nice to be a regular at a local restaurant with great people and great food. They know when we step in the door to bring the sweet tea and the keep the refills coming. :)

So to the food. I really like the Folly Beach Fried Shrimp is one of my favorites but when they do the fish and chips? I gotta have that! Sometimes they do shrimp and scallops and that's really good too. Oh and grits. And I gotta have that! The Greek Salad is really good. Most of the time as a staple honestly I get their Chicken Tenders with fries and pasta. Very grown up of me, right? :) They have the best chicken tenders in town I think. Just good comfort food. Libby's Bruchetta is also very good and so is their Libby's Loaded Fries, oh my! Seriously can't say anything we've had their was bad. I think I've covered very good a lot. My husband always, always gets the Pimento Burger. (Well, unless they have a special burger of the day which might tempt him). It's the only place in town he orders it and compares other pimento burgers to Libby's when traveling. They never fair well ;) We did have a slice of chocolate cake at lunch last week. Please.......They should have hammocks in the back for naps after a lunch like that. Some days can be busy, so be prepared and come hungry. And try the outside and sit under the umbrellas and enjoy a glass of sweet tea.

Been to Libby's of Lexington? Share your experiences!