“Unbeatable view in downtown Lexington SC”
Review of Old Mill Brewpub

Old Mill Brewpub
Ranked #7 of 214 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Lexington, South Carolina
“Unbeatable view in downtown Lexington SC”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I had heard they were dog friendly so I went with my 2 Brittanys to check it out. I seated myself on the patio and was greeted by a very nice lady who turned out to be the manager, Amy. She was taking a few tables and I was fortunate enough to have her take mine. She was very very nice. She brought water for my dogs as it was pretty hot today. We enjoyed out time outside as the sun was setting. Also enjoyed a nice breeze and beautiful lake view. Food was good. I got the Panini chicken sandwich. It was huge and came with a very ample portion of fries. Other choices were pasta, veggies, etc as a side.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Dappersmooch

“Better View than Food”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have visited here several times. The view is nice, Outside dining, entertainment, Manager onsite and very attentive, nice servers, but the last time the food was too salty for all 4 of us. Each one ordered something different. I hope they adjust, because this really could be a great place to hang out.

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch and evening destination”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Local brewery with historic charm, excellent and reasonably priced food and frequently with live music during the dinner hour. And a deck over looking water. My spouse can't get enough of the burgers and sweet fries. I can't think of a better place in Lexington. to enjoy a cold craft beer . It's always my first choice when I want to create a memorable meal with out of town friends. And no, I don't know the owners!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank BobGoGamecocks
Lexington SC
“Sat on the deck with live music.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Met up with another couple for "Happy Time". Red was singing and playing his guitar. Relaxing time and great food. Will be back.

• Visited April 2014
“It's average, nothing more, nothing less”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Just so-so. Nothing there really to attract me back. Food was nothing to brag about. I don't see this place surviving if they don't make changes, which is unfortunate because no other restaurant has fared well in this location. Hope they figure it out and get some traction before they join the restaurant graveyard

• Visited March 2014