“ALL AROUND GREAT TIME”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

FANTASTIC MEAL, GREAT SERVICE A KILLER VIEW AND FAIR PRICES! I have eaten here three times. Every meal has been great. A variety of drinks make it easy to find something for everyone and we sat on the deck with a great view of the Mill Pond! (feed the turtles!!!) Service was prefect and prices were as expected. Don't take my word for it, come out and try for yourself!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I work close to the Brew Pub and had high hopes of its success. The first time I ordered a burger and a shrimp po boy to go. Called it in still waited 30 minutes. The burger itself was hard and over cooked, the po boy literally was just a bun and 3 fried shrimp. Gave it a second try and ordered just appetizers. The crab pretzel was obviously a frozen pretzel with crab dip on top that was mediocre, had bruschetta and the cheese was cold/chewy, the fried green tomatoes were over battered and couldn't taste the tomatoes at all. So the final time I ordered a Cobb salad, figured that would be a safe choice. The bacon was chewy and the salad without the dressing was watery. There was an avocado mousse on top that was sickening. The ranch dressing on the side tasted like they added water to it. Just disappointed every time. Everybody I have talked to that has been there was disappointed with the food. Just yesterday a co worker ordered a pb&j kids meal and the pb&j was one of those frozen smuckers pockets. I don't recommend this place!

2  Thank FoodieCBJ
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Went here with another couple. The meal was alright. Nothing Earth shattering but not bad either. Excellent variety of beers available, and the waitress was very helpful in describing them. Service was prompt, and the view from the patio of the mill pond was outstanding.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I first went to this restaurant on July 4th! I was pleased they were open for the holiday! We got to sit out by the water which was so relaxing and beautiful! I started with the crab pretzel which was heavenly! I ordered a cheese burger which I could put whatever I wanted on it! It was one of the best burgers I ever ate!! I ended my lunch with a piece of pistachio cake! After eating I looked around at the inside of the building! It is one of he oldest buildings in Lexington and it was so rustic,charming and just a unique pub! I will definitely visit this restaurant, on our next trip to Lexington!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Living in Lexington, I was so excited about getting a pub in the old mill. Great location, building is awesome. The food was so bad. We order nachos at $10 a plate, claimed different melted cheeses. It was canned nacho cheese poured over it. The sandwiches were sub pare and the wait staff seemed very frustrated and confused. Bad experience.

2  Thank realtor12