“Has potential...”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Lexington needs a great place for young professionals to go for a night out. This place has a huge selection of beers, and a great location. They really need to work on their menu. Food was bland and boring.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have been watching for the opening of this brew pub in Lexington, SC, for several months. When it finally opened it's doors, we were right there! We have since returned several times and each time, we have found the same thing-courteous wait staff, good service, and great food. There is a big selection of beers to choose from, draft and bottle alike and in June, they will be getting their own equipment to start brewing. The portions of food are large (the fish and chips was definitely enough for two). I particularly liked the sweet potato chips. This was a much needed addition to the Lexington scene and we will be returning often!

1  Thank vctrkane
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were here for St. Patricks Day with friends from out of town. They had the corned beef and cabbage. My husband and I had the fish and chips. We all had different beers and we were all very pleased. Service was excellent and not intrusive. John, the owner came by to ask for our opinions and suggestions ( now THAT is refreshing). Our friends ordered the strawberry cheesecake and since I make my own, I am picky and did not order it as well. What a mistake! It is a strawberry infused cheesecake and one of the best I have ever tasted....will not make that mistake twice. This is a casual cuisine with an upscale flavor. Very very nice. Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The Old Mill Brew Pub is a new Lexington restaurant. We ate there Thursday night on the suggestion of friends and returned tonight to enjoy some of there other offerings. The hamburgers we had last night were incredibly good. Tonight, I ate the fish and chips and it was outstanding. My wife had the Blackened Chicken Panini and it too was incredibly good. This place is a must visit location with food at reasonable prices and incredibly good. I doubt that there is an item on their menu that would not be great.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We had our company Christmas dinner here and I was impressed with the atmosphere and the friendly waitress we had. The bread was brought to the table with a sweet oniony butter spread, which we loved! I got the fried chicken; it was moist and very good! The buttermilk mashed potatoes were sour- not sure they were supposed to taste like that and the green beans were fresh and had good garlic flavor!

Others at the table got shrimp and grits- they were done a lot earlier than everyone else...so I'm not sure they got that much for the price.

The crab cakes were good; not an overpowering crab taste.

We had a pleasant experience and would go back again, except for we found out this month they closed... and will be opening in Feb with a different name...