“Good food! Friendly staff!”
Review of Vegetable Medley - CLOSED

Vegetable Medley
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

This place has really good southern food and the staff is very friendly . It's a small mom and pop place but you will enjoy it . I love their Tuesday dinner menu because their steak & gravy is the best along with their chicken and dumplings. Honestly, I love just about everything on their Tuesday menu. The macaroni and cheese, bread, barbecue, meatloaf, yams and lemonade/tea are a must as well. Weekends can get busy especially with their Sunday menu so go as early as you can.

1  Thank Katina W

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

If you're southern you know gray mac and cheese and veggies, not to mention barbecue and hash. This is your place. My husband and I go there regularly and often do a take out, too. If you're not southern don't worry. You'll enjoy the fried chicken just fine. Took some large takeout casseroles to a church dinner and everybody took all the leftovers home.
Look on line for the menu. Some items are always on the menu, others are added by the day of the week. Closed Monday.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Loved their mashed potatoes. You could taste the butter. I ate the bar-b-q and was good. One of the ladies with me had the liver and onions and said was good. They also had fried chicken, baked chicken and Salisbury steak. Yeast bread and corn bread.You also get dessert (banana pudding, blackberry cobbler and chocolate stuff. Tea was included in the price of 9.50

Reviewed February 12, 2017

I've been going to the VM since they opened in a small house in Cayce. Every time they grew and moved I would follow. Had dinner there last night, 2nd time in 2 weeks, and it continues to be one of my favorite places to eat. Everything on the buffet is hot and tasty. I definitely consider it southern comfort food. They have an excellent variety and the place is always busy. The only parts I will single out for direct comment and highlight as their wonderfully friendly staff and then the best banana pudding on the planet. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

With food like I remenber growing up, it is not only is a great meal but a touch of nostalgia. Best peach cobler and banana pudding.