“home cooking”
Review of Vegetable Medley - CLOSED

Vegetable Medley
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Loved their mashed potatoes. You could taste the butter. I ate the bar-b-q and was good. One of the ladies with me had the liver and onions and said was good. They also had fried chicken, baked chicken and Salisbury steak. Yeast bread and corn bread.You also get dessert (banana pudding, blackberry cobbler and chocolate stuff. Tea was included in the price of 9.50

Reviewed February 12, 2017

I've been going to the VM since they opened in a small house in Cayce. Every time they grew and moved I would follow. Had dinner there last night, 2nd time in 2 weeks, and it continues to be one of my favorite places to eat. Everything on the buffet is hot and tasty. I definitely consider it southern comfort food. They have an excellent variety and the place is always busy. The only parts I will single out for direct comment and highlight as their wonderfully friendly staff and then the best banana pudding on the planet. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

With food like I remenber growing up, it is not only is a great meal but a touch of nostalgia. Best peach cobler and banana pudding.

Reviewed January 6, 2017

Local buffet eatery which serves good country cooking. This is a locals hangout and the food is plentiful. Always good food,tea and desserts. Bring cash or checks only, no credit cards.

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Staff is always so nice and smiling, it is always so welcoming. My small children eat very little and up to a certain age is free. My husband and I enjoy coming here for BBQ and other tasty sides.

1  Thank HLindler